3.

Comment. Vote. And do whatever you want to do man (salman Khan's voice)

Um also can we talk about the virushka new ad? Because omygod so cute!!

----

A person learns how to love himself through the simple acts of loving and being loved by someone else.

Aaina

As humans, we always dream of different things. We dream of things that are out of our reach, we dream of things that others have and we don't.

We dream of everything that's dear to us, everything that feels too far away, everything that can't be made our reality.

But reality is different. Reality is the realization that life isn't what you want it to be, that life isn't what you dreamt it of being.

The boy who dreams of big cars gets stuck with a bicycle, the girl who dreams of a rich guy falls in love with a poor one and I?

What did I dream about? Freedom. I dreamt about freedom..

The girl who dreams about freedom gets caged into a political marriage.

I munched on my popcorn as I laid across the bed, my mood completely off, just like it had been since the past few days.

I would feel it all sometimes, I would cry, I had probably cried more than I ever had in my entire life, only because I was scared of a man I would soon be calling my husband.

But tonight? I refused to even feel the heat of his words.

"So what are they saying about me?" I questioned my sister who had her own laptop spread out on her lap.

She scrolled through various news sites and channels, reading their reviews of me.

"Well, for starters, Tribune says that you are the perfect match to him."

I rolled my eyes. Ofcourse. People at tribune were dumb. I motioned for her to continue and she started to speak again.

"Express says that it's a political alliance that's gonna come down in shambles."

"Geo is still pretty much surprised at what the hell is going on. You know, since he was supposed to marry that General's daughter."

That one was true. I hadn't really known about it, not until my mother had told me so.

Apparently, there were plans of him and Minal Ashfaq getting married by the end of this year. But the Prime Minister suddenly changed his mind.

"ARY is literally putting hearts around both of your images."

She added again, I shrugged.

"What else?"

"According to the social media, you are beautiful but simple and there is no way in hell that you are his choice."