32.

Here's another one. I hope you guys like it.

Make sure to vote and comment, tell me what you think might happen next.

This book is more than half way done and okay, my next story is gonna be a political romance too. So 🤷‍♂️

Aaina x Zaydaan.

--

When you put it an effort to look good, there's no power on earth that can stop you from looking your very best

When you put it an effort to look good, there's no power on earth that can stop you from looking your very best. When you pray and hope and wish that you don't embarrass yourself in front of the entire world, it really does work at times.

For me, this moment felt so surreal. I felt like someone straight out of a magazine, and it was all my effort.

As a first lady, in an international event like this, the best impression I could make was through my appearance. And I wanted to do the very best.

I was in the process of wearing my dupatta when Raima entered the room with her signature stack of papers and a focused look on her face.

That changed the moment her eyes landed on me.

"Well, look at you." She praised, glancing at me from head to toe and observing everything, from my makeup to my dress to my shoes.

"Do I look okay?" I questioned her, even though I knew that I looked good. There was just something about others confirming how you looked that made you gain confidence.

"You look breathtaking, I thought you were going to wear the blue dress." She mentioned.

Oh, the blue dress.

I had been given two dresses, I had to choose one for myself. While the blue dress was gorgeous, my eyes just couldn't stop staring at the red one.

"I was, but then I thought this was better." I replied, she nodded, then put the stack on papers on my bedside table.

She passed me a smile.

"Alright, well have fun at the dinner."

"Ugh, aren't you supposed to come with me?"

Raima shook her head at me.

"No, Zaydaan sir said I didn't have to go."

"Okay,"

With that, I went back to adjusting my dress while she left the room.