43.

Vote. Comment and theres a small surprise for my old readers lol.

I need like alot of comments cause damn my senses are so shit these days that I can't write and in between dealing with lowkey a playboy and having a niece, I've been shit busy ok.

Hope you guys like it :))

---

Aaina X Zaydaan

Her eyes scanned the luxurious grand Hall, full of considerable advisors, republicans, members of the Prime Minister's cabinet and a few other considerably important people

Her eyes scanned the luxurious grand Hall, full of considerable advisors, republicans, members of the Prime Minister's cabinet and a few other considerably important people. She observed the fancy lights and the well decorated hall, suitable for an official state visit. Nothing seemed imperfect and yet she felt so uncomfortable.

If it weren't for the men sitting right by her side, she would have been in a much worse place.

She hated the feeling of the grey lens in her eyes, almost feeling like a stupid idiot for wearing them at such an important event.

She wanted to give a vibe of modern- traditional Pakistani woman but she only now realised that the lens were a little too much.

Zaydaan liked it though, she knew that because he wouldn't stop staring at her through the corner of his eyes.

It had been three years or more since she tied a bond with Zaydaan and with each passing day, that bond was getting more and more strong.

There were ups and downs, ofcourse. Too many of them at times, there were her usual complaints of him not giving her much time and his arrogance that he was a fucking Prime Minister and not some maths teacher.

She didn't know what problem he had with math teachers but clearly he didn't hold them in high regard.

There was his controlling attitude, no you can't do that, no, you can't go there. Ofcourse, Aaina wasn't the most argumentative person but she still felt suffocated at times, so she argued with him about his controlling attitude.

It never ended well for the both of them.

At the same time, in all the chaos, there were the good moments too, the I love you's, the cozy dinners, the late night studying sessions where he would actually scold Aaina for not scoring as well as she had the potential to, the farm house mornings with Ahad and Zaydaan, the lunches at PM office every Wednesday and Friday, his appreciation for all that she was doing with her foundation, his help for her final university project and his utmost pride everytime she talked about graduation in mere months, it was absolutely beautiful.

And ofcourse, the visits to China, Turkey, UAE, Malaysia in the past three years had only strengthened her importance as the first lady.

It was one thing to be talked about by the national media, what you ate, what you wore, where you went, how you talked, but to be noticed by international media and to be talked about every single day, it was something else.