The powers of Lila theory

Hello miraculers ! So from the trailer , I have some theories that have to do with Lila's super power as she's akumatized . 

So propably she won't be akumatized into Volpina , thank Bug , but actually she will remain with her real body , the only change ? She will have super powers . So I thinkthat her powers  is to take others people souls when she kisses them . I take the example from Adrien . So actually she can transform into their bodies . What's worrying ? That we see Lila has Chat Noir's body and fights Ladybug . But since Adrien has been her victim , then she may found out that Adrien is Chat Noir ! And since Hawk Moth is the one who controls her , he will find out that his son is Chat Noir !!! 

I'm gonna analyse it in an another part . Now I saw in the trailer that from one Chat Noir it became two Chat Noirs that fought with Ladybug . Which means that Lila can make illusions too , but only with the body she's transformed and that the illusion can be destroyed if it is touched . So she became even more powerful now ! And Ladybug is without Chat Noir ... And we see at the end of the trailer that Marinette is kinda gonna get akumatized . We don't know for sure , but it may happen ! 

Lila's powers are even stronger since the last time we saw her being akumatized , they like us having suspense ... I hate it when it happens ... Just 7 days . Don't forget that  since they realished a little trailer of 0:22 seconds , then during those 7 days we may get more spoilers about the new episode . We also have Ladybug's message that she didn't have the chance of finishing it , I hate the one who asked " Is anyone here ? " because she could actually tell us !!! We will find out tomorrow . Stay miraculous ! Bug out !