OBLIVIO THEORIES !!!

Hello miraculers ! So there're a lot of theories out there for Oblivio , I have also thought my theories and today , I'm gonna write all of them or the most I could find , because today it's 1 day 'till Oblivio and I think that for me that's gonna be the best episode that we've seen for now . It might change in the future , but let's don't worry for the future and remain in the present . 

The first theory and most popular one is that the identities will be revealed . We have the spoiler that actually makes us see that it'll happen , but there are little theories for this theory/spoiler . Actually they say that the reveal may happen when they have lost their memories , because from the photo you can clearly see that they are really confused . Some others say that they will be revealed before they forget their memories and once they try to say their names then Oblivio will hit them with his/hers power and they will forget . They also say that after Ladybug's magic they may not remember the reveal if it happened while they had lost their memories like in Dark Cupid , Chat Noir didn't remember his kiss with Ladybug , because he was under the control of Dark Cupid . Others say that they will remember , because there are so many spoilers that it's impossible that they would do all of those transformations without knowing each other's identities . My dad's theory is that after Ladybug's magic they won't remember that much , but after it they will have a feeling for who it might be ( thanks dad ) . 

The next theory is that since they won't remember they will exchange their miraculouses to fight . That's the only thing that the theory had ...

Next one is that we may overreacting to the photo ... They say that Tikki may be behind them and since kwamis can't be seen in cameras , like vampires , then Adrien may haven't seen Tikki . But ,  I'm still more the type that the reveal will happen as Thomas Astruc said that we will shout that much that the channel will hear us , so I guess it can't be for nothing ... But good theory and who knows maybe it's true , so this theory sure needs a place here like all the theories do ! 

There are also theories for Multimouse that in this episode we will see Multimouse . That's what it said for this episode about the theory of Multimouse , there are many other theories for Multimouse that I have written , but that's the only thing they say for Oblivio . 

Also , something that I've thought , if the reveal happens in front of the villain then Hawk Moth will see it who is Adrien's father and Chat is Adrien , so he will basically see that he was against his son for 2 seasons and 7 episodes ... If that happens I wanna see his face ... But , if he sees that then Adrien will be even more under pressure from his father ... Bug please Gabriel don't see that !!! 

Anyways those are the theories , I could and think of . Stay miraculous ! Bug out !