Spoilers Oblivio gave us !!!

Hello miraculers ! Hopefully , I'm not on YouTube , because before Oblivio , I was coughing and when it came out  I was screaming in the entire episode so , I am a little bit worse , but worth it , also I found a new alergie I have and I didn't know I even had one , I was doing Ancient Greek and I just started coughing without taking breaths , I had a runny nose and tears were coming out from my eyes , so I guess , I wasn't my best self ... Anyways , I'm here with you to tell you the spoilers I understood from Oblivio ( thought I wouldn't notice you huh ? )

So first it's when Hawk Moth says his last words . He says that Ladybug's and Chat Noir's love will be the one that will get them defeated . OH RIGHT ... If you go to the episode list you will se one episode that is called ... CHAT BLANC and an another one called  LADYBUG ( even though it might be something else , but Chat Blanc is for sure Chat Noir , so I'm gonna talk only for Chat Blanc episode ) . So Chat Noir , we all know that he is so in love with Ladybug and being rejected and friendzoned is the only thing that can't stand for his Lady . So I guess something like that may happen and it may get him akumatized ! 

The other one is at the end of the episode , Adrien said that if it happens once it will happen twice . Adrien , that's a spoiler , because after Dark Cupid , it happened in Oblivio , so I guess we just have to wait for an another Lady Noir kiss . Also Oblivio was meant to be episode 10  ,  oh wait ... That's right in season 1 the 10th episode was Dark Cupid ! So if the delay in Family Channel had't happened then we would wait for Oblivio , but not as for the 7th episode , but for the 10th one . We were just so noisy , that they gave us what we wanted and propably ruined an extra magic thing , but it's okay , because we are so proud of Oblivio itself anyway , so it didn't really have to be the 10th just to match . Anyways , keep your eyes open , because according to Adrien , we will recieve more of these ... 

Those are the hidden spoilers and meanings that the episode wanted to give us , I guess ... Stay miraculous ! Bug out !