... I need help with the titles ...

Hello miraculers ! Tomorrow it'll be February and as you all remember ... February will be the episodes' month ! 8 episodes ! But I wanted to write some theories that I have thought for the episodes , before the big month . 

First theory ... It has to do with the spoiler where we get to see her hair in a bun ... That's sound correct and wrong at the same time ... So my theory is that it's a memory from the past , because in an another picture we see Marinette with her hair loose . So she may have remembered something , because she seems to be at the same role .  I don't know what else it could propably be , because you don't see a person with 2 haircuts at the same episode doing the same thing . Except if she has her hair in a bun before something happens and at the end of the episode we see her again , but I mean after a whole akuma attack , she may made a new hairstyle after the fight because they may be messy ? I don't know ... 

Wait ... I found a spoiler with the pictures ... Why didn't I find it , when the pictures first came out ... I've never seen the channel ... But whatever I will subscribe I need extra spoilers for you . So make sure to subscribe on Marichat and Adrinette forever ! For those who think that I made a mistake at Adriennette , I didn't that's how the channel has it . Enjoy the extra spoiler :

New voice actor , I had written for her in a previous part , but now we know that she'll be at Animaestro and who knows , she could be Animaestro , because we don't know if it's a girl or a boy . 

The next theories have to do with Stormy Weather 2 . But those aren't my theories this theory that I will tell is Skippy's . Make sure to subscribe . So he says that since Mayura can make allies with the akumatized villains , then she may be the one that will get Stormy Weather back . My theory is that since she is kinda a celebrity brat , because we see her everwhere on TV and on bus . She's also acting especially in season 2 episode 3 Prime Queen when Alya is changing the channels . She's like ... Everywhere on TV ! Also in season 1 episode 1 the reason she got akumatized was because she didn't win the TV competition , because if she won she would be even more on spotlight . But I think that she is a little brat , not a huge one , just a little bit , because she doesn't mean bad . She's just affected from the compliments and the cameras , so I don't really see her as a bad person . We havne't seen much of her , we don't know like anything about her , what we know is a drop at the ocean , like nothing . We know her name , maybe her last name and that she is famous . That's all we got . So since she is kinda working for the TV , she will may be judged with a really rude way and she may get mad at the judgement , because it wasn't a good comment . Also if you remember she was mad at Mirelle . It gives us a point . Mirelle won the competition at the very first episode of Miraculous and made the other girl , I think we spell it Aurore , yeah that girl she got akumatized . Mirelle seems to be a nice and shy girl , but as you remember she is in the spotlight now . Some celebrities act nice until they get what they want and then they start to change . Mirelle may be affected . So she may just discuss with Aurore and tells again how badly she losted from her . I don't think that kind of theory will happen , because ... I don't know I can't think that she has a dark side ... #StarWars ... Other way of getting akumatized ? TV ... Mirelle is also everywhere even on TV and is more popular than Aurore since she won the competition . Aurore is trying to get her popularity back , by going to TV shows for interviews and stuff . She may get to discuss again in one interview , with Mirelle , she will get super mad , she doesn't want to see her again ! So here's the opportunity for Papillon to akumatize her again ... Another theory based on my theory is that it's afternoon , Aurore is like at home trying to relax after a hard day at the TV studio . She turns on the TV and sees Mirelle . Then the interviewer talks about the day that Aurore got beated by Mirelle . He also puts the playback from the victory of  Mirelle . Aurore gets super angry , because she wanted to forget that day that she didn't win . 

That's for Stormy Weather 2 . Some miraculers believe that Mirelle may get akumatized , but I don't really agree to be honest , but it would be really interesting is that happened because some of us would have failed with their theories , they would actually be off topic . So I'm just telling that theory that is created too . 

This would be uploaded way earlier , but I had English lessons and they haven't left me any free time ! Yesterday , we didn't have schools and they told me to come or I would come on Saturday , so I went yesterday and I was in there with my friend 4 hours ! And we are gonna have propably more than 4 hours on Sunday ! It's Sunday ! It's supposed to be a day when everyone should relax , especially kids that goes to school ! ... I can't understand their logic ... And when I came back I had homework ... Of course I slept early , because even my eyes were red with black bags ... Thank Bug that it's only for this week ... I may not be uploading this week that much , because my only free day is Saturday ... The only day that I could save . But fortunately this week ends soon , so no worries ! After all I didn't say that I won't be uploading anything . Stay miraculous ! Bug out !