Season 3 new releasing date ? Official or not ?

Hello miraculers ! Today schools closed for Christmas , so I think I will be able to be more active than usual ... Also thank you for 3K+ and I will do a mini party at the bottom of the part ! So Animater ( makes to subscribe on his/her channel ) released some minutes ago a video that had a new releasing date for season 3 episode 2 . It says that RTS will show us the new episode which called Papa Garou on 30th December .  

So now the mystery is if it is official ... First RTS is a French channel and French are gonna release season 3 in early 2019 , but on the other hand after 2 days it's 2019 . But RTS has released the television program until Monday , so it's kinda hard to believe that this is actually official . I searched again RTS and it says not to forget the premiere of 2 new episodes of season 3 , also it says in celebrations , like holidays , which means Christmas holidays , so it could actually be true ! But we gotta admit that the releasing dates are totally crazy !

Now what is also troubling me is that in the video it said 306 . It means season 3 episode 06 . So Papa Garou may not be the 2nd episode but the 6th one . But that's really impossible ... So that's why in the video it said 30th December 2018 or 6th January 2019 , still impossible , because we are in episode 1 of season 3 and today it's 21th December 2018 , so if they want to be on time for the 6th episode in January 6th 2019 they gotta give us episodes everyday , in 30th December , oh boy ... Three episode per day ...  This is called logic ... It's kinda impossible , because most of the episodes are still in production , the spoilers we recieved weren't that ready ... So that means the animatos have to skip sleep , if they want to be on time ... So that's why , I kinda don't believe that spoiler , there are some truths for this information , but it's really difficult to happen , as for the tittle , I was never sure ... 

It would be more logical if the new releasing date had to do with the 2 new episodes we know that will be released , but if this is the 6th one , then the date doesn't match with the episode ... That's what I'm trying to say . I do hope that the new episodes release sooner and if this really happened , first I won't except that and second I will call the animators Gods ... It's extrimely hard and if they do this then all the miraculers will be happy and will celebrate a Miraculous Christmas with new episodes ! Wish you luck animators !!! 

Now who wants music ? 

Have a Miraculous Christmas !!! Stay miraculous ! Bug out !