News for Lady Butterfly

Hello miraculers ! So I have bad and good news . But first I want to thank SilverFoxTails , because he/she was the one to tell me and send me the source . So let's begin with the bad news so at the end we will be happy with the good news .

SilverFoxTails send me the link to the Miraculous Wiki where it said that Lady Butterfly is a new ZAG Toon character , a new super hero , but she isn't a character from Miraculous , she's just like Pixie Girl , a super hero but not from Miraculous . So Lady Butterfly won't be the Brazilian character , so we have to think more and we sure need more spoilers for this Brazilian guardian of the miraculouses . 

Now the good news is that after this spoiler :

There are still big chances of a superheroes crossover ! Something that makes this picture : 

Even more powerful ! In the spoiler we can see Ladybug , Chat Noir , Pixie Girl , Lady Butterfly the pink , green and blue character and a mysterious women with a dress ! So this poster may show us all the superheroes that are gonna be in one epis...

Even more powerful ! In the spoiler we can see Ladybug , Chat Noir , Pixie Girl , Lady Butterfly the pink , green and blue character and a mysterious women with a dress ! So this poster may show us all the superheroes that are gonna be in one episode ! I know I've said it before and I know that that's just a stupid theory , but why do I have a feeling that these heroes are gonna meet all together in the special episode Chinese Legend ? I mean the 2 new special episodes that will come out , yeah we only have posters that are mysterious , the posters are the only clue we have , but just because a legend is more mysterious that's why I think that the super heroes will be in this episode all together ... That's just a theory !!! 

Those were the news for Lady Butterfly , for one more time thank you SilverFoxTails for informing me and helping me  ! Right now , I will try to find new spoilers , think new theories , find new theories and also try to have an Insta account . I have way more to do than those , but those are the most important right now ! Stay miraculous ! Bug out !