9

"...." speaking
'....'thinking

Anybody's POV
Phantomhive Manor
Madam red had used the favourite aunt card to get Sebastian to help Grell become a better butler. At the time Ciel didn't think it would be that hard. Oh boy how wrong was he.

"Ahhhhh!" Grell shouted like a lunatic

He was on a food cart, speeding through the hallways of Phantomhive manor.

'This is kind of fun.' mused Grell

He eventually made his way to the young lords dining room.

'My apologies Finny.'

The cart stopped but not before spilling all its contents on Finny, minus Grell.

"Hot! Hot! Hot!" Finny shrieked, jumping around in pain from the hot liquid that was spilt on him by Grell.

Grell went to the other boys side.

"I'm so sorry, let me help you!" Grell exclaimed, he then went to grab a handkerchief from the table but grabbed the whole table by accident, or not but they don't need to know that.

Ciel rubbed his forehead in frustration at the mains antics. He was truly incompetent, or at least that was what he was lead to believe.

"Master, why did you agree to take this useless idiot" Bard whispered to his master

"Your one to talk Bard" Ciel commented and continued "It didn't seem like such a bad idea."

Flashback
Ciels Pov
"Oh, Ciel darling, I have a problem. Grell is utterly incompetent. Can you have Sebastian train him to be a decent butler. You can't refuse your favourite aunt and cousin, can you?"

Madam red said and blew a kiss. Arithmetic went up and hugged him, Although it was a bit awkward on Ciels part.

 Arithmetic went up and hugged him,  Although it was a bit awkward on Ciels part

End

"I thought Sebastian would be the only one inconvenience, I didn't expect to be affect as well."

"Hohoho" Tamaka stood in the background drinking his tea.

Meanwhile the other Severn's were glaring daggers at Grell.

"I'm so sorry for causing all this trouble. I simple don't know how to apologise enough. Wait! That's it the only thing that I can do now is die."

Grell, magically pulled out a dagger and aimed it at his neck.

"I shall atone with my death."

"Woah, calm down a second" Bard cried

"Em, should we take the knife away?" Maurine asked while pushing up her glasses.

"Their is no need for that. Think of the horrible mess you'll make." Sebastian said, smiling as he placed a hand on Grell's shoulder while the other took the dagger from the man.