11 [Rewritten]

"..."speaking
'...'thinking

"Grell," said Madam Red, looking at her butler.

"Yes, my Lady," answered Grell.

"Help us find some tea," commanded Madam Red.

"Of course, my lady," replied Grell as he helped Madam Red and Lau search for tea in the town house. The trio caused a big mess that even the maids would have a hard time fixing.

"Where do they keep the tea?" Huffed Madam Red as she  slammed the doors of a wooden cabinet.

"I can't find it either," said Lau as he sat down, hugging the seat as he watched Madam Red. Everyone's attention was at the door, when they heard voiced coming from the other side of the door.

"Some peace and quiet does sound nice," hummed Madam Red as the door opened to reveal Ciel and Sebastian.

"Madam Red, Lau. What are you doing here?" Asked Ciel.

"Your sudden appearance in town must mean... " started Lau with a smirk placing on his lips.

"That the Queens guard dog has a new sent to follow," finished Madam Red. "Now I suppose we better sit down and have a chat."
Everyone went to sit down while the butlers made tea and served them.

"He's struck again, another prostitute was found gruesomely murdered at Whitechapel. These killings are far from normal. The level of violence we're seeing is unprecedented," said Ciel as he took a sip from his tea.

"The victim?" Questioned Madam Red.

"The most recent victim is a women named Mary Ann Nichols. It appears that a special type of blade was used on her. She was torn up beyond recognition," answered Ciel. "The murders distinctive style of killing has earned him the unique nickname from the press, Jack the Ripper."

"A frightening name," mumbled Lau with fake fear.

"That's why I've arrived here early than expected. I'm going into town to look into the situation for myself," explained Ciel.

"But are you sure that your brave enough to stomach the crime scene?" Inquired Lau.

"What do you mean by that?" Huffed Ciel, offended by Lau.

"The sight of the dismembered body will certainly be horrific and one can only imagine the stench, blood and gore everywhere. Surely, it would be more than enough to drive some men mad. Are you prepared to see such a thing? Your just a young boy after all," hummed Lau.

"I am the head of the Phantomhive's and in service to my Queen. Don't asked foolish questions," snapped Ciel.

"Your right," mused Lau.

'But will you be able to stomach my scene young Lord?' Thought Grell. 'I do get rather creative.'

*****

The small group walked through the large rowdy crowd to get to the crime scene. Ciel and Sebastian walked ahead to talk to a police officer who was keeping trespassers out of the murder scene.

"Sorry my boy, I'm afraid a crime scene is no place for a child," said the officer.

"I'm here to see the victims body," told Ciel.

"The body?" Questioned the officer, alarmed at the fact that Ciel was requesting to see the body. Behind the officer was his commander, Sir Arthur.

"Well if it isn't Lord Phantomhive, What are you doing here?" Asked Sir Arthur.

"You know this kid? Sir?" Questioned the officer.