14

Night
London

"After him!" A man shouted to the other men. They were chasing a man through the streets towards the River Thames.

The man stood on the bridge, he giggled.

"This is my ring, now."

"No, I don't think so." A man hidden in the shadows said and continued "You do not deserve that ring."

"What?"

"The hope piece is in search of a worthy master, you don't fit that description."

The man moved his hand to control the attached string and force the other man to jump of the bridge.

"Help!" the falling man shouted as he fell into the icy depths.

Nextday

Ciel and Sebastian browsed the many stalls that lined on the frozen river.

"10 percent of when you buy 2 or more!"

"Ladies and Gentleman gather around, the frost fair hasn't happened in almost 80 years."

"Impressive, young master" Sebastian commented

"I suppose, it hasn't been held for many decades until now." Ciel informed him

Meanwhile. Elizabeth was also at the fair, looking for a birthday gift for Ciel.

"We really shouldn't be here, my Lady. Your parents are most likely going to be upset." Paula, Elizabeth's caretaker had told

"But the others shops had nothing and besides they wont mind." Elizabeth explained

"I noticed that you've been looking for something specific."

"Yes, a gift for Ciel's birthday and I can't find anything!" complained Elizabeth and continued "I need to find the perfect present, it must be perfect."

Paula cooed

"That's adorable, I pledge that I will help in anyway that I can."

"Thank you Paula"

With Ciel and Sebastian

"I've got deals that would blow even Jack Frost away!" a salesman shouted, behind him was a wooden Noah's ark.

"Those good are not that great compared to Phantomhive's. Look at the ark it's clearly a fake."

"Is that..." a Scotland Yard inspector spoke

"Well, if it isn't a Scotland Yard inspector that has time to spend at the fair. London must be very peaceful. "

"It's not, I'm on duty right now."

"Oh. well I'll leave you be."

Sebastian and Ciel started to walk away

"What come back, I have some questions I want to ask you!"

The man tried to reach for Ciel but Sebastian slapped his hand away.

"Fine. let us go and have some tea."

Timeskip

Ciel and the inspector sat in a Chinese style cafe.

"What is a Scotland Yard inspector doing here?"

"Murder. A man's corpse was found trapped in the ice this morning. We learned that he was apart of a certain criminal organization . I'm here to hunt down his killer and recover a blue diamond ring. Worth 2 thousand pounds"