16

Previous
Ciel, Grell and Pluto entered the castle. They were met with a single girl, well what appeared to be a girl....

Anyone's POV
Ciel went up to the young girl, on her finger was the ring that Elizabeth had. The Hope diamond. He was about to touch the doll until Grell stopped him.

'This doll looks like one of the missing girls.' Ciel thought

"I wouldn't do that, Ciel" Grell purred the words like a cat.

The doll suddenly sprang alive, aiming to grab Ciels throat. Ciel threw his body onto the floor to avoid the attack.

"Help Pluto!"

Pluto sat in a corner while chewing on a toy doll, how he got it, no one knows.

"Your stupid, useless mongrel."

Ciel kept trying dodge the dolls attacks.

'Where the hell is Grell?'

"Duck!" Grell shouted as he brought out his death scythe, Ciel ducked so he didn't get hit by Grell. With a sadistic grin Grell shredded the doll into bits, Stuffing fell out of the shredded doll. A door opened.

"Wood and clay will wash away, wash away, wash away. Wood and clay will wash." The voice sang, coimg from the previously closed door.

"What a useless doll, she was an utter failure. So then I thought to myself, I must make them considerably stronger." Drossel said appearing from the door with a candle.

"Build it up with iron and steal, iron and steal, iron and steal. Build it up with iron and steal, my fair lady." He sang and disappeared through the door again. This time more dolls appeared.

"These girls are the missing ones..." Ciel muttered he looked at Grell and decided that he should handle them, so he ran off to find Elizabeth.

Grell wasn't surprized by Ciel leaving him, he expected it after all. So he faced the dolls and readied his death scythe to attack them.

"Let's dance, shall we?" Grell said as he started to shred the dolls into pieces, even if they were made out of iron, a reapers death scythe can cut though nearly anything.

With Ciel

He continuously ran through the corridors, desperately to find Elizabeth.

'If those girls were dolls. That means that Lizzy...' Ciel thought

He opened another door, it was a huge room with barley anything in it. Drossel sat on top of a pillar.

"Ciel Phantomhive, you will indeed make a beautiful doll and so will your red haired friend. Grell, was it?" Drossel commented

"What have you done will Elizabeth!" Shouted Ciel in anger. He would not become a doll, neither would Grell, he wouldn't let that happen but first he had to find Elizabeth.

"What materials should I use for you? Clay, no, Iron, no," Drossel didn't answer Ciel's question

An idea popped into Drossel head and he started to sing, again.

"Build it up with silver and gold, silver and gold."

Ciel again started to look for Elizabeth.

Hundreds of facemasks littered the walls, all singing "Build it up with silver and gold, silver and gold." in a mocking way.

Ciel ran to the top of a stair case and went inside the room. Their was a symbol on the floor, the same one used by the occultists. He started to have a flashback of his birthday, the same day when the tragedy happened.