9 [Rewritten]

With the beginning of his act, Grell got into his character. A sniveling buffoon of a butler. Grell was currently wearing his butler clothes, and on his way with Madam Red to the Phantomhive estate.

Grell was at the centre front of the carriage, commanding the horses to go at a steady pace, so to make sure Madam Red didn't fall off her seat. Madam Red's estate and the Phantomhive estate was only an hour away from.

The time passed quickly, and soon the two arrived at the Phantomhive estate, a hour later. Grell stopped the carriage, and stood behind the carriage door. He then opened the door and held out his hand for Madam Red.

Madam Red grasped the offered hand and stepped down from the carriage. "You're such a gentleman, Grell," giggled Madam Red.

"Of course my Lady, what kind of butler would I be if I couldn't do this simple thing?" Mocked Grell, doing a Sebastian impression.

"Stop acting like Ciel's butler,'' said Madam Red. "Now shall we begin, my incompetent butler."

"Of course," agreed Grell. They didn't bring Arthur with them as they didn't want to risk his safety, especially with the type of crowd in the manor.

*****

Inside Phantomhive Manor Sebastian was pouring some tea for everyone. "Smells lovely, this tea can be excellent when made well," commented Lau as he sniffed the tea cup in his hand. Although the tea from his home country was better.

Grell secretly glanced at Lau then back to Madam Red. Playing the part of a buffoon was interesting to say the least. He did a fake gaga impression at Sebastian's butler skills.

"Grell," commanded Madam Red, causing her butler to move over to her.

"Yes, my Lady?" Hesitantly asked Grell, he gave a slight flinch at her demanding tone. Ciel looked up from his tea and watched the two interact with each other.

"Learn something from Sebastian. Just look at him, this physique, he should quit this job and work for me," said Madam Red while stroking Sebastian's ass. Grell had to hold back a chuckled, to make sure that he didn't break character.

Surely William would find this amusing when Grell told him about the demons predicament. Ciel lightly coughed to get everyones attention and to stop Madam Red's wandering hands. "Madam Red," warned Ciel.

"Sorry, its just my doctor habit," told Madam Red with a sheepish smile.

"So do you believe the drug trafficker was one of your guests today?" Asked Lau, who stood up and walked over to the seated Ciel.

"Ciel, shouldn't you leave the rat to the other rat," said Madam Red as she gave a sharpe smile to Lau. "Rats are best dealt by other rats."

"I am but a tamed guinea pig," said Lau while petting Ciels hair. Madam Red rushed over to her nephews side, with the purpose of removing Lau from Ciel.

'A guinea pig that still kills,' thought Grell with a smile.

"Keep your paws off my darling nephew!" Shouted Madam Red. They two started to fight and argue, similar to a cat and dog. Meanwhile Ciel had enough of the two and left for his study.

"Master?" Said Sebastian as he went after Ciel.

Grell gave a quick glance outside the window. 'You can't hide from me,' thought Grell with a smirk. "My Lady would you like more tea?" Asked Grell.

*****

Thirty minutes had passed since Ciel had left for his study. Lau and Madam Red had took it upon themselves to relieve their boredom, by having a light chat in the games room.

The sound of a broken vase caused everyone to stop what they were doing and to go and see what had happened. "What is going on here?" Inquired Bard with an american accent.

"Nothing is wrong, I can assure you that everyone. I have business to attend to," told Sebastian with a bow, turning around to go and save Ciel.

"Are you sure?" Questioned Bard with a frown.

"Yes, now Bard clean up this mess," commanded Sebastian. Ran-Mao, Lau and Madam Red left the estate in a carriage driven by Grell. He would have liked to watch the fight but there would be a high chance of discovery.