22

A/N: I finally have some inspiration for this story.

Grell and all the other reapers had finished clearing the streets of London, retrieving all the souls that the angel had trapped. Sebastian and Ciel had successfully taken care of the angel, much to the relief of Grell, even though he knew that they would defeat Angela/Ash. Grell dismissed the rest of the reapers, instead of going back with them, Grell decided to go with the Undertaker.

To the surprise of Grell, the Undertaker's shop was left unscathed from the fire of London. Grell raised an eyebrow to the silver haired reaper, who only grinned at Grell. Of course, Undertaker's shop wouldn't be damaged, despite London burning.

"Did you really think that I would leave my shop unprotected?" asked Undertaker as he opened the door to his shop. "I certainly won't allow an angel that was having a tantrum to destroy my shop. Do you want some tea?"

"Why thank you my good sir," Grell laughed as Undertaker went to make some tea. "While your at it, you should bring another cup out. He's most likely to visit." As predicted the door opened again, only to reveal a handsome man that Grell was talking to previously that night. "Do you always come when your called or am I just that special?"

Said man chuckled at the comment. "Don't flatter yourself, Grell," blue eyes turned to Undertaker who was coming back to them with his cups of tea. "Adrain," he gave a nod to the silver haired reaper, who's grin widened at the sight of the man. Undertaker passed out the freshly brewed tea to them.

"London's a mess, no thanks to the angel..." said Grell. "And your son and his pet demon, which creepily looks like you, has successfully killed the angel. Honestly, I can't wait to see Ciel's reaction to you, well, the new you." Grell's smirked "Vincent."