Chapter 1 Starting Fresh

Hey people so i got this OTHER idea AND dont worry its not part of any of my other storys SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ENJOY

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drove. Drove as fast as I can. I had to get out of there. Why? You may ask. We'll its because I was bullied in high school and not just by anybody my MATE! And my MATE is an ALPHA! So of course everybody did what he did and all my friends turned on me in the process because I was a nerd or loser or whatever I am.

It was my birthday today and I accidentally got shoved into Blaze. "MATE MATE MATE!" my wolf kept screaming. Oh no. The guy that has been bullying for years is my mate?!? I then whisper "Mate." UGH! Stupid me.

"ME YOUR MATE PLEASE!" Exclaimed Blake. "LIKE I WILL EVER BE YOUR MATE?!? MY MATE WILL NEVER BE A FAT ASS AND A SUCH A TROLL LOOKING GIRL. SHE WILL BE BEAUTIFUL AND SHES AMY! YOUR SISTER NOT YOU!!!! GET IT THROUGH THAT NERDY SKULL OF YOURS! I REJECT YOU CASSIE STERLINGS!" He said His face showed a bit of pain but that was quickly replaced with anger.

Blake Evergreen the soon-to-be-alpha reject me. He was perfect I was not but my sister was. My sister was everything I wasn't and what everyone would say the perfect alpha female. I couldn't take it. Everybody asked me are you really Amy Sterling's sister? Amy is a cheerleader, I was a nerd. Amy has many friends, I only had one. Amy had many relationships, I never been on a date. Amy is a slut, I'm a virgin.

See many differences between Amy and I. I was broken. I had no parents or friends or mate. So I left to where I knew I was loved, my brothers pack. My brother Cam loved me. He and his mate Eleanor. Cam is 25 years old and Eleanor is 22 years old. Eleanor said she was expecting a little Cam in 2 months. I was really excited! Amy never kept in touch with Cam.

Since Eleanor was the next in line to be alpha, Cam left with her and moved all the way to France and I was left heart-broken. We lived in the pack house since our parents died to a incident with the rouges when I was 4 years old. Ever since Amy blamed it on me even though she never knew what really happened but Cam and I. Cam told me to call him if I ever need him or if i'm ever leaving that pack and today was that day.

Blaze's family were always the family I never had. I would always talk to his dad for hours and hours with Blaze's dad at night to keep him company since Blaze is always partying. I would never mention the fact he would pick on me at school. I never got the heart to ever do it I would just tell him it was a human boy and his friends. The alpha understood this since he was bullied by humans when he was 13 years old but he stood his ground.

Blaze's mum and I have a lot in common we even have our own book club just for ourselves. Usual I'd help her cook dinner or clean up after and we would eat together on the counter of the kitchen. It became our routine.

And Blaze's little sister Bianca was just perfect and nothing close to Amy. Bianca is 13 years old and we would paint each others nails and I would help her with her homework and tutor her every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Sometimes everyday. We would do girly stuff like watch chick flicks and brush each others hair. She told me about everything in her life i was happy.

After the whole scene with Blaze I left to the pack house before they came to the house. I got my Black duffel bag and packed it with my clothes and pictures. Then got out my backpack and ripped a piece of paper from my notebook and wrote to the pack.

Dear My-use-to-be-pack,

I left and you can never find me again. Hope you have a nice life while im gone cause i know you will have tons of fun while I leave. Never coming back. Congrats on finding your mate Alpha Blaze.