Chapter 6 Whoa! What just happened?

Hey everyone :DDD Hope you like this chappie :) wrote it during school so yah lets see how it goes and Today is my hunger games maraton:) LOL 

VOTE
COMMENT
BE A FAN!

~~~~~~~~~~Cassie's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

Shay! I ran up the stari's sa fast as I can leaviing James and Blaze downstairs. When I came to Jame's and I's room I saw the door wide open and Eleanor on the floor. With a man wearing all black so I couldn't see him.

Shay was knocked out and dangling from his shoulder. I then ran to him but as soon as I got close to him he got out a silver gun and shot me. Ithen ducked and stopped. I saw the bullet was silver.

Silver bullets can kill a werewolf in a matter of seconds just like a human with a regualr gun. To us we can't heal fast enough to stop a silver bullet. He continued to shot and I continued to dodge.

Until it hit me in my left shoulder sending me down and then again in in my right shoulder. Sending burning sparks into both of my shoulders. 

I was then knocked into darkness and the last vison I saw was Shay screaming and kicking. She was calling out for me.

~~~~~~~~~~Blaze's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassie ran upstaires before I could react. That was when the person who opened the door struck both Jame's and I with what I think was a heavy object. And when Jame's and I woke up Cassie and Shay were no where to be found.

Who dares takes our mate away?  My wolf growled.  

I began to have Eric and Daniel to look for these people's scent and track them down to be brought to me. 

They then turned into their wolves and headed to the eastern forest. I had taken Eleanor to the infirmary and had my mum inspect her for any bruises or serious injuries. Eleanor only got a bruise from hitting her head on the floor.

And I had someone contact Cam who was out with Harry and the rest of the pack for some fun while some of us just stayed. 

"BLAZE WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" He growled at me. He looked like he was about to shift into his wolf form anytime soon.

Eleanor then tried to calm him down and he then looked angry but not as angry as before. 

"Someone or a team of people broke into the packh house and took both Cassie and Shay but Daniel and Eric has their scent and are hunting them down now." I said as calmly as I could.

He then stormed off out of the room with Eleanor. And that was when I was confronted by James.

"This isn't over mutt." He sneered and stormed out of the room. I then growled amd left to th office. 

He really pisses me off. I can't beleive she likes him. Out off all people it has to be him? He took her away from me. He use to be my best friend? I wonder why him over me? I wonfer if she wonders why I choose her sister over her? Can't she see I wanted her to be safe? Being Luna is hard.

I then heard knockiing and when I opened the door. I saw her in a black trench coat and her hair in a ponytail. Amelia Craft. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if its kinda short :\ BLEH!

Hoped you liked it :) !

HEHE  

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT :DD

HAPPY HUNGER GAMES!

AND

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR