Chapter 7 His choice.

Hey sorry for the confusing chappie :/ 

Also make sure to Subscribe to Against the current  and ALex goot :) ------------>

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN <3

~~~~~~~~~Cassie's POV~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to an extrem headache. I tried to movie my arms and legs but I couldn't. I then saw I was chained to a metal platform. "HELLO?" I asked.

"Well well well what do we have here?" a voice asked. It was- no it couldn't be. Amy? 

"Amy? What are you doing?" What was she doing here?

"Well sister dear. You were the problem and I had to do something about it before everything became worse." She snarrled at me.

"What does this have to do with Shay?" I said narrowing my eyes at her.

"Well she was a little stain in the way." She smirked at me.

"You bitch! What is wrong with you? Does everything in life between the both of us have to be a competion?" I Snarled at her.

Whenever we would go out she would get anything she wants. And she always has a boyfriend with her whenever we would go somewhere when we we're little. When we got a bunk bed when we came to the pack house she got the top bunk she knew I wanted the top bunk but after all she got it after flirting with a few people.

"Thats not true I just get things just because I'm pretty and everyone likes me." She said proudly.

"Are you that stupid? I can't beleive that you actually think that. If you think that bribing your way through life is going to help you think again. Let me tell you something. What are you going to have after high school? Now what?" I smirked at her.

:I'm not stupid and I have nothing to lose cause nothing can go wrong in my life after high school."

"Wow are you really that shallow?" 

She then snarled. "We can bicker back and forth but now lets get to business. I just need you to break the bond with Blaze. Since he's Alpha okay? And I won't hurt Shay and everything can go back to normal." She said.

I need Shay to be safe but I'm just worried that Blaze might do something stupid.

"Fine...I'll....do..it" I said. My voice filled with sorrow. How would Blaze handle this?  Would he let us break our bond?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Blaze's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia Craft. She was the reason I became this player that I use to be 2 years ago. When we we're little I thought she was my mate. When we we're in 7th grade I had gone on a date with her. When we we're in our sophomore year I had caught her cheating on me wuth that human Danny. I almost ripped him apart. 

I should have known that she wasn't my mate.  I then thought that I could never trust woman again so that was why I was switching from woman to woman  trying to get laied and trying to feel that spark. 

I knew it was going to hurt my mate but I was foolish. 

"Amelia what are you doing here?"

"Look Blaze I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

She then touched my hand. Sparks? 

"Blaze your my mate" She said with hope in her eyes.

"Mate? Excuse me?" I said. 

"MY mate! your my mate!" What's going on?

"No Amelia I have a mate already." I told her. Sure we had a spark but nothing like a pull. How did she get here?

After I caught her cheating on me she had moved to New york and nver came back. Till now.

"YES YOU ARE!" She exclaimed. 

"Ameila come inside."  She then came inside and that was then I got a message from Daniel.

"We found them they're with Amy none are hurt."

"Okay on the way." 

I then contacted Cam and James to come with me to get them and had instructed Ameila to stay yet she kept begging to come. 

~~~~~~~~~~Few mintues~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had smelled Cassie's scent with Shay's and Amy's mixed with her's.

I burst into the room and saw Shay tied to a chair and knocked out, Cassie was starped to a metal platform. And Amy smirking and standing in the middle of the room. 

"Cassie!" I said and ran towards her. I started to rip the restraints and when she collasped on me I felt the sparks and I kept her close to me. Who knows when I will hug her again? She looked at me with pain and sadness. 

"Cassie whats wrong?" I asked looking into her eyes.

She then started to shake her head. 

"No? No what? What happened? What's wrong?" I started to ask her. Then a growl erupted from behind me.

"Back off mutt." He said trying to stare me down menacingly. 

"You better watch your tongue because you have no business here."

"Yes I do." He snarled at me.

"Back off your I might just ripped your head off." I said narrowing my eyes at him. He pisses me off.

"GUYS! Stop! Can you do this later." I saw him smirking as she grabbed him and they went over to Shay. My heart broke a little. That should be her and I.

I saw that Amy was tied up and that they had already taken her to the car.

We soon left to the pack house. Then Ameila got up and engulfed me in a hug. I was frozen. What should I do?

Amy looked like she was ready to kill Ameila and Cassie seemed she was about to shift. Oh no. 

Just then Cassie shifted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you liked it :) 

VOTE 

COMMENT

BE FAN<3