Chapter 10 Waiting And More Waiting

"Hey beautifuls :) Hope you enjoy this chappie :D God I hate mondays always my do nothing day :3

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN<3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Blaze's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no. I came to spy on her for a bit. But then Shay and Harry were playing aorund on the street and yet a car was approching and they hadn't noticed what was happening and then BOOM! Cassie was in the middle of the street bleeding and knocked out. 

James and I went and ran to her side and Cam was already on the phone calling the police and there was a faint sound of the ambulance in the distance. I cried.

My beautiful mate suffering and she might die in my arms. But how could she be dying? Shes suppose to heal fast like us. Nothing can't hurt us the only thing can hurt us was silver and wolfsbane. 

Why was she bleeding this fast and dying at this rate?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FEW HOURS LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My head on my hands and Shay burst into tears and currently was on James lap. And yet at the moment Cassie was undergoing surgery at the hospital. And it is a werewolf hospital. Dont ask.

But anyways its been a couple of hours and we still havent heard what is wrong with her. Or what her condition is. My eyes were briming red. I went over to Shay to talk to her. 

"Shay?" She then turned to me slowly and she was still crying but only softly.

:Yes Mr.Alpha?" She asked quietly.

"Are you okay dear?"

She then nodded and then extened her arms toward me.

"Can I have a hug?" She asked.

I then nodded and lifted her up and rested her on my hip. I then patted her head.

"Dear its going to be alright. I have a feeling she'll be alright." She then looked at me a gave me a weak smile.

"Thanks you Mr.Alpha." She said.

"Call me Blaze. Mkay?" I said to her.

"Okay Mr.Blaze." She said and then snuggled into my shoulder. I wish she was my daughter. I need to know how she was and how was she. 

And then the nurse then came out of the room Cam, Eleanor, James, And I stood up. 

"Alpha Blaze." 

"Yes?" I said.

"Are you Alpha Blaze?" 

"Yes how is she?"

"Well shes unconscious. But due to this rejection process mmade her werewolf ability to heal slow down. She might awake tomorrow. but for now you can see her if you'd like but you have to be careful." The nurse said.

"When can she go home?"

"Um in 2 days.Tomorrow we want to check on how shes going." 

"Okay thank you."

She then nodded and left.

Suddenly the doors burst open. 

"Wheres Cassie? Is she alright?" It was Bianca and Daniel not to faer behing. 

"How did you find out about what had happened to Cassie?" 

"I have my ways now where is she?" She said while putting her hands on her hips.

"AWNTY BEBE!!" Yelled Shay.

"Awe Look its my favorite Niece Shay." She said and lifted Shay up and placed her on hip. 

"Aunty, mwmmy got hurt." Shay said and snuggled into her shoulder and began to cry.

"Shh sweety its alright don't worry mummy is going to be alright." She said to her.

We had went into her room. Her dark brown hair was spilled on the bed. She looked really peaceful. Shay then ran to her, got under the covers, and snuggled into Cassies body. James then went over and brought a chair near Cassies bed side and stroked h er head.

I growled at him. How dare he touch our mate? My wolf snarled. 

Then James looked at me and smirked. And he then kissed her forehead. Daniel put a hand on my shoulder and was shaking his head. 

"No now Blaze another time." He said and gave me a sad smile and went over to Bianca and was looking down Cassie.

He was right now is not the time. I then got on my knees at the foot of her bed and placed my head on the matress. Where did everything go wrong? 

Then darkness had taken over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEXT DAY BLAZE'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was placed in a chair. Cam and James were still in the room. James was asleep on a chair across from me and Cam was holding her hand and was looking at her. 

I feel bad for him he's gone through enough. He shouldn't have to see his sister like this. It was all my fault.

"Cam."

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry for everything...For hurting Cassie." I said. He gave me sympatheic smile, walked over to me, and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Look Blaze i'm not happy about the fact you hurt my sister and put her through so much pain and did the things you did. But I forgive you. Your her mate and I can't stop that. Even though you can be a pain in the ass. To me you part of the family." He said and gave me a sad smile."Even if shes with James."

"Thanks man. I wish I hadn't done what I did. I regret it so much. I just want to show her how much she means to me." I said and put my head down in shame. 

"Man we make mistakes. Its okay." He said. 

We heard a groan. We looked at Cassie. Shes awake. I got to her side and so did James and Cam. 

"Cassie are you alright?"  

"Who are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DID YOU ENJOY?:D

VOTE 

COMMENT

BE A FAN. <3

King for a day :)