Chapter 9 A Day To Think.

Hey beautifuls :D Check out the last chappie :) ANDDD This chappie too :D]

The dress might not appear so here is the link to it :D > http://media.photobucket.com/image/dress/JMackDo/dress.jpg?o=23&sortby=sevendaysview#!oZZ23QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fmedia.photobucket.com%2Fimage%2Fdress%2FJMackDo%2Fdress.jpg%3Fo%3D23%26sortby%3Dsevendaysview

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN

~~~~~~~~~~~~Cassie's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran to James and I's room. I couldn't handle being near him anymore, It was too much for me,  Sseeing Blaze's face full of pain and sorrow was too much. I was about to burst into tears. Him sobbing was horrible. I couldn't handle it. 

I could feel him pain. Its as if the pain tripled then before. I then began to call James so I can join them. 

"James?"

"Is there something wrong Cassie?"

"Can you pick me up? I want to spend the day with you guys." I said.

I then heard Shay squeal with delgiht and James laughing. 

"Okay Im coming to get you." He said.

" Thanks Love you." I said,

"Love you too."

I quickly took a shower and got my shades, light makeup, and curled my hair.

I put on a one shoulder blood red dress and brown combat boots.

James then texted me saying he was outside. I grabbed my purse and ran downstairs.

I saw James car and I began to run towards him. James then came out of the car and hugged me.  

"How was your sleep?" He asked me.

"Great but I missed you." I said and I hugged his waist. 

"Awe and I missed you too."  He said and snuggled into my shoulder.

i feel at peace at home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At The Carnival~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shay was on James shoulder and I holding hands with him at the same time.  Cam and Eleanor were swinging Harry and it was all fun and peaceful. 

Then an unknown number had called me. 

"Hello?" I asked

I heard some shuffling.  "Um...Cassie?" Blaze? My heart the skipped a beat.

"How didi  you get my number?" 

"Um..I have my sources." He said

"So why did you call?" 

"I can't break our bond." 

My heart then started to beat fast. "Why?"

"Your my mate and I can't let you go. Give me a chance please." He said.

"No No No NO Blaze I have to think. Give me a day to think please." I said as I hung up the phone.

Then someone put there arm around me.

"James?"

"Love whats wrong? Did something happen?" He asked.

"No no no im fine now common the carnival doesn't happen everyday here." I said putting on a smile. He then leaned in and came me a passionate kiss. His kisses were always so soft and loving.

That one kiss with Blaze was rough and made me wanting more. I always wonder what I wanted now im confused. Blaze maybe be my mate but James was everything I wanted in a guy. Blaze had always hurted me.

Can I ever learn how to love him?

"IWWWWWWWWWWWWW MUMMY AND DWDDY ARE KWSSING AGAWN!!!" Shay screamed. James and I were laughing. Along with Cam and Eleanor. 

The day was very fun and almost close to carefree.

I wanted this kind of life. But I didn't need all the drama. It was enough pain with the rejection. But the process was taking a hard toll on me.

Since we were so close together and in the same house it wasn't fun. The pain was still there but it was still hurting me almost killing me slowly.  

Shay all of a sudden ran with Harry on the street 

"NO!" I screamed and then pushed both of them out of the way. And I was flying and a felt blood coming out of my head and I was knocked out. The last thing I saw was James and Blaze coming at me.

Blaze? What was he doing here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You like the chappie?:D Yah I hope you did It is kinda short and I apologize :( 

COMMENT

VOTE

BE

A

FAN <3