Chapter 21 Baby I'll Miss you

Eller everyone!:D so i havn't wrote anything in a while SORRY! but now I'm goonna :D love you guys

Also this storie is coming to an end :) and will be going into editing :) thanks to @without_the_Stars :) 

VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT ALOT

BE A FAN  IF YOU WANT TO BE UPDATED WHEN THE CHAPTER IS UP

COMMENT CAUSE ALL THE COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED.

~~~~~~~~~CASSIES POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting on the couch with Shay and Blaze was everything now. Its been a couple of days but somehow Shay has completely forgotten about James and now is head over heels for Blaze. They've bonded so much over the past couple of weeks. 

Blaze and I have gone on 2 days for the past 3 weeks. It was perfect. But everything seemed to perfect. Since I' ve bearly heard from James. 

Amy did become a new person. She stopped acting abd dressing like a whore. Now she became like your average girl. Cam finally overcame the past and Him, Amy, Danny, and I bonded more. Amy had now became a little sister to me. Amy had also told me that she met her mate. 

He moved into our little town and he lives in another pack and she was planning to move to his pack since he was the beta of the pack. Everyone doesn't think of her as a new person. They still see her as a slut. Sadly enough.

Cam said that he and his pack was leaving in 5 days. I don't want to stay behind. but then again I don't want to leave because everything was going so well with Blaze. Cam said it was ok if I stay here and Blaze said it was okay if I left. But I knew both of them didn't want me to leave. 

And I wanted Shay to make the choice not me.

"Shay baby." I faced her

"Yesss mwmmy?" she looked at me with her adorable brown eyes.

"I need to ask you something?" she then crawls to my lap.

"What mwummmy?" she ask's me.

"No no but baby do you want to stay here or leave with Uncle Cam, Aunty Eleanor, and Harry?"  

She then looks at me with her eyes full of wonder and confusion. 

"Mwmmy I lwve Mr.Blwzw but I lwve uwnle Cwmmy mwre." she tells me. "I pwck uwle CWMMY!"  she exclaims. Half of me is happy but another part of me is sad. I want to leave with Cam but I want to stay with Blaze. 

I see Blaze is asleep. So I put a blanket over him. He looks so peacful. I took Shay by the hand and we headed 

I then tucked her to bed and began to wonder is this the right thing to do. Blaze may be my mate and I should of never done this to begin with. To run away from him and confronted him. 

But I was weak and weakness was never good.

And as I going into the basement I saw Blaze still sleeping on the couch; peacfully snoring. As I headed towards the kitchen; I was stopped in my tracks. 

James.

And he was holding a gun.

"Cassie I love you and if I can't have you; than nobody can you. Neither can Blaze. And Cassie before I do this; I want you to know that I love you and i'm just doing this out of love." he then faced the gun towards my heart.

A loud bang surrounded the room.

I tuened to leave the room. I was stopped dead in my tracks. My breath was still. Everything seemed to be frozen. A burning sensation began to enter my body. Pain was spreading like a plague. It didn't stop, it just kept growing and growing.

And then I felt something graze my heart.

Silver.

A silver bullet.

No. James wanted to kill me. Even though it didn't reach my heart. It was close enough tohurt. 

I collasped on the ground. A faint shot gun ringed through the kitchen.

And then I saw a light. 

~~~~~~~~~~~BLAZE'S POV~~~~~~~~~

I was awakened by two loud bangs.

And then I soon realized they were gun shots.

I quickly ran into the kitchen. I saw Cassie faced down near the entrance of the kitchen and James in the middle of the floor; looking up on the sky. 

And a gun was near his right hand.

Blood pooled under James. 

And as I lookeed at Cassie a hole was in her back. Blood began to pool around her. 

I began to panik.  I kneeled down and took Cassie's head into my lap. 

I then began to sob. I then called for the pack doctor. 

"HELP! HELP!" i kept screaming on the top of my lungs. 

I heard footsteps pounding on the staircase. 

I just kept thinking of Cassie.

All I can think about now is Cassie.

Oh god. 

I  don't want to lost her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT ALOT

BE A FAN  IF YOU WANT TO BE UPDATED WHEN THE CHAPTER IS UP

COMMENT CAUSE ALL THE COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED.