Chapter 2 Miss me?

Hey hope you enjoy this chappie :)Here we go!! Sorry if I skipped a long period of time :3

COMMENT

VOTE

BE A FAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~2 years later~~~~~~~

Cassie's POV

Im finally happy but I still have a heartache.  I was feel that pain of being away from your mate. It takes a toll on me. I now have a great boyfriend James. He lost his mate to cancer. She was human. And he knew I was heart broken and was a complete mess since the rejection. But I took Eleanor's advice and fixed myself up. And then there was little Shay. She lost her entire pack in germany. So when she came here to our pack she was like my little daughter she even looked like mw. So would think she was mine. 

James, Shay, and I were like a family. But yet we weren't. And then the most shocking news came to me. We were going back to my old pack. Then only people I ever missed from there was Blaze' s parents and Bianca. Maybe Blaze but not as much as his family. We had to protect there pack and I had to train them too since I was the packs warrior. So I had to go. Eleanor had a baby boy and he's 2 years old and hes really adorable. His name is Harry Larry Sterling. 

We all were leaving to Colorado very soon. I think tommorrow. I was now a really diffrent person now. I was now more strong and I guess pretty. I never really thought I was but thats what other people have been saying. 

~~~~~~~~~~AT COLORADO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got  out of car and was greeted by Beta Daniel 

"Cassie?" He asked me. Daniel never saved me from the bullying but he was my kind of friend when I was there we would talk about books since that was his secret. To hide from the world and read like me. C

"Hey danny yeah its me." I said and then he saw Shay holding my hand. 

"Is she your's?" He asked at the same time Blaze came outside and saw me.

"Yeah she's mine. Me and James" I said and I saw Blaze's hurt expression.  They knew that James was Cam's beta so that really had to hurt Blaze.

"Im happy for you C." Said Danny. We would give each other nicknames like always. Then I saw Blaze look jealous then ever. Hurt and Jealous radiating though his eyes. Then Danny left to go help. 

"Baby." I said to Shay

"Yes mama?" She asked with her adorable puppy dog eyes

"Can you go help daddy with the bags and bring them in the house?" I asked her pointing to the pack house.

"okay mama." She said

"Good girl." I said.

She skipped over to James and started to carry James bag inside and Danny helping her.

Then I went with Cam and James inside to see the same old house and Amy on some guy sucking his face off. Wow some greeting.Then she and some guy left  to somewhere upsatirss. Wow. Then I was faced with Blaze, Danny, and Eric. Eric was third in command. "Hello Alpha Cam." Said Blaze. Cam nodded and said "Alpha Blaze. We are here to help you and your pack get into shape now get your pack and get them outside and Cassie will start the drill once  we're done unpacking."

"Why Cassie?" Aasked Blaze.

"Because Cassie is our warrior and trainer in our pack." Said James. I saw there mouths wide open except Danny who smiled and said "Pround of you C." He said 

"Thanks Danny." I said and got to the cars and helped unpack and saw a room that was enough for Shay, James, and I. Shay was only 2 years old and just like a fighter and as smart as a 7 year old. Usually Shay would sleep in the middle of our bed even though she had her own bed. I got out my adidas green shorts and a White tanktop with my Adidas hightops. I also got my gloves that I would use for training, And put my hair up in a ponytail. 

Once I was downstairs I saw that everyone was in the backyard. And everybody looked ready to change even little Shay except Amy who was wearing short shorts and a tight tanktoop that shows her rede bra. I got to position and said "EVERYBODY READY?"  They looked at me with feaer. Good.

"Why do we need to listen to you?" Asked my slutty sister. I Went over to her and I now tower over her I use to be short when it was her. I looked at her and smirked. "Do you wanna die?"

"No." She snapped at me.

"Then let me see you fight." She grinned and then threw a punch at me and I then dodge it and kicked her in the stomach and she laned on her butt and was clutching her stomach. Groaning in pain. "Do us a favor and don;t distract my class." I said and got back to he porch. Everyone was now cowering in fear. I smirked.

"NOW DO 4 LAPS NOW AND THHEN 50 PUSH UPS!" i yelled and everybody went to what they were suppose to do even Amy. Little Shay then asked me "Mama who was that bad lady?" 

"She is just someone new baby." I said and gave her a smile. Soon Cam and James came into the porch and saw everybody what they were doing. Once they were done theywere outof breathe. Wow they're week. And then I yelled " Now give me 85 sit up now!" After all the drills were done they looked like they wanted to pass out. I dismissed thema nd someone was hugging me and then I saw it was Bianca. 

"CASS I MISSED YOU SO MUC DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" yelled Cassie and then she started to cry and I rubbed her back. 

"Im Sorry Bianca but I had to do something." I told her.

"OKAY DONT DO THAT CASS!" She yelled at me. and pulled back and smiled at me.

""Hey Bianca I want you to meet my boyfriend James and Our little girl Shay." She looked at me with pure shock. Maybe Blaze told her I was his mate.. She looked at Shaya and was on her knees and said to Shay "Hey Shay Im your Aunty Bianca. " And then Shay gave her the biggest smile ever and hugged her, 

We all went back inside and saw Blaze's mom and His dad and they gave me big hug. 

"Oh Cassie we thought we lost you!" Exclaimed Blaze's mom.

"Sorry Susan and Ryan I wanted you guys to meet someone. " The looked at me confused.

:"This is Shay me and james Little girl." They looked at me and then Shay and hugged her.

" Baby girl this Grandma Susan and Grandpa Ryan. " She then started to smile even more and gave them a big hug. "Grawwnma awnd Grwndpaa Rwan." She said and they hugged her back. I then saw Ryan come  into the kitchen. 

"Miss me?" I asked him