Chapter 5 Is It Too Late?

hey! lovelys :) Hope you enjoy the chappie  :)))))))))))))))))))! Tell your friends:) 

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CASSIE'S POV!

"MUMMY!" Shay?.

"MUMMY WAKE UP! YOU'R GOING TO MISS TRAINING MUMMY! HURRY UP!!!" 

I then automatically woke up and saw Shay next to me. She was wearing her shorts and purple t-shirt with some sneakers. I then saw Shay getting up from the bed and attempted to pull me from my feet but she then fell.

I got up immediately. "Shay baby are you alright?" 

She was rubbing her head and I got out of bed and hugged her. "Mummy I was just kidding." She said and started to laugh.

"Shay don't you ever scare mummy again okay?"  She nodded and then there was a knock at the door. It was James. 

"So how are two of my favorite girls this morning.?" He said. He was leaning against the door frame in his white t-shirt and basketball shorts. 

"Gowd Daddy." Said Shay and then she started to run to him. And he picked her up and placed her on his hip. 

"Common baby girl mummy needs to change." She said and he gave me a quick peck on the cheek. 

The door then closed and went thorugh my duffelbag and got some basketball shorts and white t-shirt to match James. I then put my hair in a pony tail and got my adidas sneakers and went downstairs. When I was downstairs everyone was already outside and in ranks. Everyone looked perpaired except Amy. When will she put on regualr clothing and not clothing that looks like it was ment for a 13 year old? 

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE." I hollered.

"MORNING MA'AM" Everyone said. Wow it seemed almost army like.

"Yah yah." A voice said. I knew it was Amy so I chose to ignore it.

"NO GIVE ME 55 PUSH UPS, 30 SIT UPS, AND 4 MILE LAP." I said.

"WHY 4 MILES?" Said Amy.

"YOU WANT ME TO MAKE IT 6 MILES?" I  said geting furious. I really do have a short temper.

"WHAT YOU SAY?" She said again.

"YOU WANT ME TO MAKE IT 8 MILES?" I hollered at her. Everyone then started to give her death galres. And if looks could kill She would be dead by now.

"WHAT-" 

"AMY STOP TALKING!" Yelled Bianca while getting up in Amy's face. 

"YOU-" 

"ENOUGH AMY GIVE ME 100 PUSH UPS, 60 SIT UPS, AND 10 MILE LAP. EVERYONE ELSE 55, 30 SIT UPS, AND 2 MILE LAP AND THAK BIANCA." Everyone clapped Bianca on the back and went to work. And Amy looked at me with deathglares and started to the drills when I gave her a smirk. 

By the time Amy was done with the sit ups. Everyone else was done witht he entire drill. Cam took the rest of the pack and I finished the 10 Mile lap with Amy and with the help of Daniel with me to look out in case she does something. 

Once Amy was done with the entire dirll she looked like she wanted to pass out. I then met up with the entire pack with a tired Amy and Daniel. 

"OKAY EVERYONE GRAB A PARTNER. BUT AMY WOULD YOU COME HERE?" I asked and smirked and she gave me daggers. Once everyone got partners I the explained that we were doing self dense actions. 

 I had Amy in a stance  and I as well got into a stance. 

"Now Amy come at me." I said.

She then smirked and then said "With pleasure." She then swung her right hand and I backed up and her punch missed me by a couple of centimeters.  She then swung her left hand and I then got down and Amy tripped over my postiton and fell flat on her face. Everyone started to laugh and when she got up she had a red mark clear as day on her face. She then glared at me. 

"Now Amy go back to ranks." I said.

"No." She then and I started to see that her hands were being to form to a fist. 

She then screamed and came at me. I then kicked her in her stomach and kicked her again sending her to the tree beind her. She then got up with a smug look and came at me again. I then got her fist and twisted it upwards and kicked her arm down and heard a CRACK!  She then was screaming and wailing on the floor holding her arm. 

Susan then came outside with a first aid kit and Blaze was giving me daggers and I could see somewhat hurt within his eyes. Blaze and Susan then took Amy inside and everyone was silent and I could see some of them trembling with fear.

They do know I changed and that the old me is never coming back. They were shocked too. But it wasn't so visible. I then had them do some dense skills and had them learn some blocking routine.   I then ended the season at around 5 pm. I had asked if she could give Shay a bath because I knew I had to talk to James about something. 

Eleanor then understood and brought Shay upstaris. I saw James in the living room reading a book. "Divergent." (I love the series :D )  "James." He then looked up with worried eyes.  James is always that giving and warm hearted guy like Liam from one direction. ( IJust had to put it there :D)  

 "Whats wrong Cass?" He asked me while putting his arm around my shoulder as I sat down next to him. 

"Sorry about last night I accepted his rejection last night." I said as tears threatened to come pouring down.

He then pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. "Its alright Cass I understand." He said and the a growl erupted in the room we turned to see Blaze with anger in his eyes stormed up to James and I. Oh no not again.

"What are you doing touching MY MATE?!?" asked Blaze furiously. He looks like he's about to change. Oh no.

"We'll she was your mate till you rejected her." James growled back. "Or did you forget.?" Blaze and James began to get up in there face 

When suddenly the front door burst open and a scream ringed through out the house. Shay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!! :D 

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

vOTE 

COMMENT

BE A FAN <3