Chan • Beach Trip

^I love this picture and I love his rubber duckie ring why are they so precious^

This was another one shot requested by BangChanIsLife! Thank you soooo much honey it means a lot that you requested more than once! I really hope I did this justice and you enjoy it :)

Synopsis:
You're shy about telling Chan about you're crush on him (fluffy)

You waiting for your best friend Chan to show up, wondering what was taking him so long but somewhat thankful for the time to think. Today was a big day, or it was going to be very soon.

Over the past couple months, Chan had went from a complete stranger to your favourite person in the entire world. You remembered clearly the moment you noticed that you liked him, that you really liked him.

You were sat with your friends, Chan wasn't there, when one was talking about her dream man. You began to consider your dream man - listing off the qualities one by one in your head until the thought 'hey that's just like Chan' and then it hit you, your dream man was Chan.

You wanted so desperately to tell him how you felt but how could you? He was absolutely perfect and you felt like he was so incredibly out of your league. He was handsome, kind, funny and the biggest cutest goof ball you had ever met.

Today, you had sworn to yourself that you would tell him about your feelings for him. You had to, you couldn't take wondering whether or not he liked you back. You just wanted to know, even though you were so sure he wouldn't.

"Ra!" Someone behind you yelled, wrapping their arms around your stomach and shaking you. "Did I scare ya?"

"Yes!" You yelled, playfully smacking his arm and panting heavily. "Chan, don't do that!"

"I had to."

"I'll get you back for that."

"I'll be waiting," He told you, giving you a mocking smile. "I'll sleep with one eye open."

"You better. I'm a ninja, I'll get ya when you least expect it."

"Now I'm scared!"

You rolled your eyes at him but smiled like a complete idiot even still. He looked good today. Well, he looked good every day but every time you saw him he just looked better than you remembered.

How am I supposed to tell him?

You both began walking towards the beach, Chan telling you all about how his week and you tried to listen but kept thinking about the fact today was the day you would ask him out.

"How has your week been?" He asked.

"Pretty boring."

"Boring because I wasn't there?" He questioned, smiling at you playfully.

Yes. "No. I finally got some peace and quiet-"

"-you love having me around and you know it!" He yelled, wrapping his arms around you and shaking you gently again. "You missed me!"

"Maybe a little."

"A little!" He cheered loudly. "We both know you missed me a lot."

yup!