Hyunjin • Cuddles

This was requested by the beautiful BangChanIsLife I hope you like it, I worked really hard on it!

Synopsis:
You and Hyunjin have a chill day, cuddling and watching movies (fluffy)

You were sat on the sofa of your apartment, watching the telly and shoving popcorn into your mouth when you boyfriend finally appeared - bursting through the door with his eyes hardly even open. He didn't seem to even notice you as he walked right past, into your bedroom.

You quickly got up out of your seat, following him and seeing him passed out face-first on your bed. You felt bad for him, knowing how hard he was working right now and how tired he probably was.

You climbed onto the back, over him and flopped down so you were lying down on his back. He let out a pained groan when you did so.

"Y/N!"

"Sorry, Jinnie!" You called out, hugging tighter into him which only mustered a similar response but that didn't stop you. "You're just so cuddly, I can't help it!"

"Get off me, Y/N!" He snapped roughly.

You had never heard him talk to you like that before, so it took you off guard. You quickly moved away from him, sitting on the end of the bed feeling annoyed at him.

"Sorry," You said half hearted. You felt like a scolded child and you didn't like it. "Guess it's a crime to want to cuddle my boyfriend."

He sat up, with a look of genuine remorse in his face. "Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap like that-"

"But you did. I'm sorry I won't touch you in future."

"I'm just tired is all," He said gently, his voice already making you soft to his apology.

You understand completely but it didn't stop you from feeling a little upset that he would snap at you. You began cuddling you from behind, resting his chin on your shoulder and snuggling his face against yours.

"Jinnie-"

"I know you can't stay mad at me," He said against your neck.

You rolled your eyes at that, "I'm still mad at you!"

"What can I do to make it up to you, Y/N?"

You looked into his warm, deep brown eyes and felt yourself get lost for a moment. His eyes were your favourite feature about him, how they just seemed to calm you and make you forget all of your worries like they had never existed.

You looked away and tried to get your thoughts back on track, thinking of something to ask for. Truth be told, you weren't mad at him at all anymore. He was stressed from work and you knew he never meant to be snappy.

"I don't know but it'll have to be pretty amazing to win me over," you spoke in a melodramatic voice.

"Lucky you for, I have the exact thing."

You felt him disappear, move off the bed and you already missed him. You had to go so long without him, whenever he was here you just never wanted to let go of him.

You ran over to his backpack, pulling a perfectly wrapped present from it and holding it out for you to take. You couldn't help the big goofy smile that spread across your face.

"Is this...for me?"

"No!" He explained jokingly, pulling it back a little. "It's for Kkami - I just wanted a second opinion on if they'd like it."