Chan • Big Brother

[requested by 3racha_Sauce]

Thank you so so much for requesting beautiful! Lots of love ♡

Synopsis:

You're sick so your older brother, Chan, is taking care of you

°°°

“Are you still sleeping, Y/N?” Chan, your older brother, asked as he peered his head through your room door.

You groaned and pulled the blankets further over your head. Noise was killing you, even just the sound of his voice was enough to make you ill.

You felt the bed sink down, meaning that he had sat down. Please just leave...

“You're the laziest person I know.”

“Chan,” you spoke out but your voice was sore and hoarsed, so he didn't even hear you.

Suddenly, without warning, he stood up and started jumping up and down on the bed, causing you to be flung off the bed before you could stop yourself.

“Chan!” You shouted and felt your throat burn from it. It caused you to start coughing and heaving. “I hate you.”

“Are you sick?”

The goofy, smiley look that had once been on his face was now long gone and replaced with clear guilt and worry.

“Yes, and now my head's absolutely thumping because of you!”

He climbed down from the bed and helped you up to your feet, helping you back onto the bed. “Y/N, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were sick or else I wouldn't have done that.”

Your brother was sweet and nice really, he was just a bit of an idiot sometimes. In the end, you could never stay mad at him.

“It's okay. Don't feel bad. My headaches already gone.”

“Well, is there anything I can do?” He asked softly. You appreciated it because you had lied when you said the headache was gone. It was still there and still very bad.

“No, don't worry about me,” You said with a smile. “You'll be late to practice, you better head.”

He thought for a moment. “I can't leave you-”

“I'm not five, Channie. It's okay - you can go to practice.”

He gave you a big smile, “I could or I could make you some soup. I make the best soup, you know that.”

He does make amazing soup. Still, despite how nice it sounded to have him here caring for you, he needed to go to practice and you knew how much he hated missing it.

“You literally never miss practice. The only times you've missed it was because of me.”

“Well, let's keep that tradition going-”

“No, Chan. You have to go. JYP will be so angry.”

He let out a laugh. “I'm not scared of him,” He said in a silly voice, “Got anything to say and I'll show him what's what.”

“Oh, yeah, right. What are you going to do, Kangaroo kick him?”

You both burst into laughter at that. “I'm trying to be nice!”

“So am I. Kangaroos have powerful kicks. It's a compliment.”

“Ah, of course it was. Thank you, Y/N, you're so kind. What did I do to deserve a sister like you?”

You just gave him a cheeky grin but it disappeared quickly: your head was still absolutely thumping and you just wanted to crawl back under the covers and cry.

“I'll phone him and say that you've given me the cold.”

You sighed, knowing that you couldn't beat him in this argument. So you just gave him a warm smile, “Okay, if you really insist. I appreciate it.”

“Well, lie down and get comfy. I'm going to make you my amazing soup and we're going to watch whatever you want to watch.”

“Anything?” you asked, smiling coyly at all the horrible things you could make him watch but you knew you wouldn't: he was being so nice to you, you owed him niceness back.

“Have mercy, Y/N!” He dramatically dropped down to his knees and joined his hands together in a begging gesture. “Please!”

“Fine. How about we watch a superhero movie?

He looked super happy at that. “Thank youuu.”

°°°

Helloooo. So it has been a while since I've uploaded this book and I'm very sorry about that!

Hopefully you enjoyed writing this chapter. Imagine having a brother this sweet, CAN'T RELATE (my brother is also called Chris though waaaw)

ANYWAY, please vote and comment to let me know if you're enjoying it or not! And obviously feel free to request a story :))