Chapter 1-The Dream

it was the day on my birthday that I turned twelve and something called miracle and something horrible happened in my life. Let me share my story with you.

As I send everyone in my birthday party out the house,I felt someone watching me outside the window and felt very cold so as I looked out the window,not a single soul was there,so I thought I must have watched too much vampire movies as I seriously like romance vampire movie.

But I seriously felt something wasn't right as I suddenly felt very thirsty,I was thinking I drank a lot of water just now,I shouldn't be feeling thirsty so I went to the kitchen and had a cup of water after I sent everyone out.

"Mum,where are you?!?!" I shouted after drinking a cup of water,but she didn't replied as I thought she and dad must have slept as its 2am now. So I knocked their bedroom door,but no one answered. All of a sudden,someone tapped me,I thought it was mum so as I turned,I said," Mum,can you-" but no one was there so I crept out..."mum...." as I called out her room,"can you quickly open the door! I'm scared!" instead,no one replied but the door opened by itself.

"Mum?Are you there?"as I walked in the room,but the door closed by itself. My hands were shivering as I was walking,but all I see was darkness. I kept calling mum as I really wanted her to be with me,but suddenly someone cupped my mouth. So I couldn't breathe and I fainted.

When I woke up,I saw mum in the darkness,I quickly ran and hugged her but she disappeared as I hugged her."urghhh"I cried and called mum the whole time as she disappeared,I really need her by my side. But when I saw dad in the darkness,I ran to him and asked where's mum. He said he have to tell me something,suddenly the thoughts of maybe mum was dead filled in my head. Dad patted my head and said,"Mum's not dead,she's just in a meeting,so don't cry,because dad's gonna tell you something very important , okay?"

I stopped crying as I heard mum was not dead,and nodded my head.

"Yeah,Clare,it might sounds weird and strange for you but you are a vampire, so is dad and mum."dad said,I started making my eye brows in a weird way,dad suddenly patted my head and said,"stop being so dramatic,you are always so dramatic,you'll understand in the future so don't get confused now." and walked away. As he walked away,my vision of him started becoming blurred.

I woke up and thought all that vampire things shouldn't be true,it was just a dream so I went to the toilet as I wanted to brush my teeth as I slept whole night in mum's bedroom-floor. When I was trying to prepare myself for school,I looked into the mirror and saw I had glowing red eyes. I freaked out and shouted,"Dad? Mum? I'm feeling unwell,can I rest at home today and not go school?!?!" My parents shouted to me saying I can so I quickly ran to my bedroom and slept as if nothing happened, as I closed my eyes I suddenly heard footsteps,mum and dad must be in the room looking how am I,so I still pretended to sleep. As I pretend to sleep,I heard mum and dad saying,"she must have noticed her glowing red eyes and freaked out." so I became shocked. Mum started patting my head and suddenly fell deeply asleep not knowing how I fell asleep when I'm not tired.

(please look forward to the second chapter as I am gonna write more,my English might be bad,sorry...)