Chapter 15 - Dead

Clare's POV

"Josh is Dr..Drake?"I asked covering my mouth. "Who's Josh"asked the principal,I ran towards Josh and hugged him,"you are Josh right? What the principal said is fake right?" "Oh darling,you're still as ignorant as ever,I'm Drake Dark,the son of your father's enemy."Drake said gently. He hold my face up to meet his eyes and I got scared,"are you scared of who you love now?" He whispered to my ear,"you took over Josh's body right? Josh will never have those eyes." I asked softly. "No in fact Josh never existed in the first place my darling."He whispered into my ear. "Why did you deceive me? You deceived my heart."Tears started streaming down my face,"no don't kill everyone please,I don't want to kill you with my own bear hands please,just be the Josh I see every day,please,take it as I beg you." I gently touched his face as he laughs,"please don't be ridiculous" He wipes my tears away gently showing me his apologetic eyes and mumbled,"please don't cry,it hurts my heart." "Then don't let me be the one that kill you! You know I can't live without you why are you doing this." I shouted,"sorry Clare, please just kill me right now." He took out a knife from his pocket and put it in my hands holding it and making me point the knife towards his heart,"please! No! I don't wanna lose you!"I screamed as I cried. "That's the only way to get rid of me! As long as I am dead,no one here will be hurt! So just kill me now!" He shouted with tears streaming down his face. I was about to stab him until he started opening his mouth,"please before I die,I need you to know that even though I may hate your father but I could never hate you because I...I love you even though I know you will eventually kill me one day,even if I die,I will always be in your heart okay?" I nodded as he face me his warm smile and closed his eyes. I started remembering the day we first met,the day we repel again the science teacher,the day we stole blood because he was hungry,the day we first met the king and became real bites,the day we started dating,the day we share the bubble tea drink,the day Usui tried to rape me but Josh saved me,the day I sang Don't Really Care from Demi Lovato,the day we shared a first kiss and the day we saw the wolf tribe's princess's grave...All this precious memories came flushing back to me,I quickly threw the knife away and hugged Josh,"no I don't want you to die! I need you in my life,without you my life will be meaningless so let me cast a spell on you but can you promise me one thing?" "What is the one thing?"he asked as he hugged me tightly,"never to have such evil eyes again but most importantly, never lay a hand on anyone unless I asked you to." I whispered to his ears,he nodded gently on my shoulder. "May Drake Dark to be never in the darkness and be in the light forever." I said. He suddenly smirks,"sorry spells don't work on me so it's either you kill me or all these people on earth dies." He picks up the knife I threw on the floor and tried to stab me but I stopped him and turned the knife back to his heart. He lies in the floor and took the knife out of his heart,he gently whispers,"sorry I had to do this but I have to die." I hugged him tightly as I cried and cried and cried,"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed.

After a while,I gently put him down on the floor and wipe away my tears,"I will get over him."

Jas's POV

Clare walks away as I looked at Josh,his skin slowing fades into dust and being blown by the wind until there's nothing there left. She looked like she's dying because I think its hard for her to let go of the person she love like how hard for me when I tried to let go of Usui when he confess his love to Clare but this time Clare's heart hurts more than my heart last time,I gotta let her have her own space.

*the next day*

"Hi Clare!"I said as she smiles. I'm glad she's back to normal,she started frowning and sat at where Josh used to sit,"I will miss Josh!" She started smiling as I hugged her,"promise me not to break down again okay?" "I can't because I'm human!" She starting laughing, I knew she still hangs on to Josh but I can't say anything. The form teacher started walks in the class and stand in front of everyone,"sorry for the unpleasant news but Josh is nowhere to be found so Clare don't worry okay?" I think yesterday she went off and erased everyone's mind. Everyone seems to forget about Josh now,I hope Clare can find a new partner soon... Its all that I hope...