Chapter 11-Biogical Mother's Grave

"JAS!!! WHERE THE FREAK ARE YOU!! COME BACK!! I HAVE GOOD NEWS!! YOU CAN BE WITH USUI!!!PLEASE JAS!!!COME BACK!!! YOU CAN BE WITH USUI!!" I coutinued shouting for Jas through the forest. "Starships were meant flyy..." My phone started singing,

"Hello?" I picked up.

"Clare,you don't have to about for Jas anymore,she don't wanna see you so shut the freak up."

I recgonised this voice,its Usui!

"No,I have good news so as I tell you can you help me tell Jas?"

"Okay"

"I am the Bite's princess so I hereby so I here by change the rules,Bites are allowed to be with with werewolf,so both you and Jas can be together."

"I thought you said you were human,you lied to me but anyways I am not in love with you anymore so I don't really mind and Jas will be back home in the morning."

"No,bring her to my house by morning,she needs blood without it,she will die,she needs to feed on blood,understand?"

"Okay,at 6am I will be there with Jas.Meanwhile you rest,you need rest."

"Okay,I am going back"

I hung up the phone and told Josh lets go home so we walked and walked and walked.As we walked,rain started pouring so we went to a nearby cave.

In the cave we found a grave,suddenly,tears started streaming down my face.

I knew what was going on already,I know who's grave is it already,it caused me to cry as I kept wailing.

"It's my biogical mother's grave.I can feel it."I sobbed

He patted my back as I wail,"honey,let it all out.I am right here,just let it all out."

I went to his chest and cried it all out,all my sad feelings all out until the rain stops,I look at my watch,"oh frickin shit! Its 5.30.a.m.,I promised Usui that I will be home at 6.a.m. now I am gonna be late!" "We can teleport" Josh smirked. I chuckled , I closed my eyes as he say the magical words.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Stay tuned to Chapter 12 as Clare tells Jas the good news! Thanks for bearing with me even if my english is bad,I hope you will like my story and please read my other stories. Let me know you're reading by voting or commenting!