Chapter 12- Back With My Bestie

Clare's POV

I bid goodbye to my biological mother's grave and walked out of the cave with Josh as he patted my back and me crying my eyeballs out... It's quite embarrassing to show Usui and Jas my baby-crying face so I had to wipe my tears away and quickly reached home finding my makeup powder to cover my red,swollen eyes so Usui and Jas won't know that I cried.

*6.00.a.m.*

"Ding Dong! Ding Dong!" My doorbell rang. I ran there and opened the door.

"Quickly help Jas! She fainted!" Usui shouted as I took my keys. "Quickly bitch! My Jas needs blood!" Usui shouted fiercely. I quickly carried Jas to my sofa as Usui locked the door.

"Mum! Where's the freaking blood?!?! Jas fainted because she didn't feed on blood!" I shouted. Mum quickly rushed to the kitchen and took a packet of blood and put a straw on it and let Jas suck,she couldn't because she fainted so Usui quickly came over taking the blood into his mouth as connected his mouth to Jas's mouth and let the blood flow into Jas mouth and let her swallow the blood.

After a while,Jas have not awoken... I was worried like hell. Until I slept,but when I woke up she was not on the sofa! I ran around searching for Jas and found her in my room. She was looking at me apologising for going in my room. My tears welled up and I ran towards her and hugged her,looks like Usui did the explaining for me...If he didn't,I bet Has would be still angry with me and not talk to me. Jas kept thanking me for changing the rules so I said," you are my bestie,I would do anything for you. Literately anything." She smiled and said,"Than you can get me 2 iPhone 6 plus and a iPad 2?" I shook my head and said,"please,not that!" She laughed as she said just kidding. I am finally back in terms with my best friend but the problem now is,does the wolf tribe allow them to be together?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading my story

Sorry for

-short story

-English bad

So please accept my apology and vote,comment and follow my stories! Read my other stories!

Bye! Stay tuned to Chapter 13!