Chapter 2-The Boy

I woke up thinking that yesterday was a dream,I am not a vampire, this is ridiculous. And headed to the toilet to prepare myself for school,as I saw my glowing red eyes again,I got so shocked so I put my blue contact lens on as I always do for school as I really hated glasses and the weird thing was,I can even see carefully without my glasses and my contact lens. I quickly took out my contact lens and saw my eyes was back to my normal colour,I was so shocked but there is no time to be shocked I need to get to school in time so I quickly rushed as there is 5 more minutes before the school gates closed.

As I finished preparing,I ran to school as fast as I could but then,I didn't realise how fast was my speed. Because I actually reached school in a minute,I was mentally shocked as I walked in the school and saw the school guard saying,"today you are quite fast,aren't you? You were always late and the teachers had to call your parents but nothing changed even your parents were called,now you finally changed,haven't you?" I shook my head and said because I ran,and the school guard was shocked that I could run so fast within a minute and thought I was lying. So I didn't care less about him.

As I head to class,I saw a boy and remembered he was in my class,his called Josh. I went to him and first time saw his pale face and fair skin,I said to him as I went to him,"you are quite fair,aren't you?"as he said,"same to you,Clare" I looked at my skin and realised my skin was as fair as his,I begin to believe what dad had said and starting to believe its not a dream. And went to the toilet telling Josh to tell the teacher that I have a really bad stomachache and not to worry,I begin to believe I'm a vampire and locked myself in a cubicle and told myself it wasn't true but my thirst came to me again, so I took out my bottle in my bag to drink. After drinking it,I realised its time to go class before the teacher come and check on me so I took my make-up case out to make myself a bit tan and as I looked into the mirror I saw my red eyes and felt thirst. I freaked out and keep telling myself its not true,I'm not a vampire. Vampire is just a fantasy not real,and I can't resist the thirst and ran out like a crazy wild dog. As I saw Josh,he open his arms wide open so I ran to him and licked his neck and smelled his blood,as he wrapped his arms around me,I realised its not the smell of human's blood but a vampire's as I can't resist not drinking blood anymore,I thought he was offering his blood to me so I bit his neck. Josh said while I bit his neck,"bite me and you'll become stronger,we are the same and a vampire that drinks the same kind will become stronger."

After I finished drinking his blood,my posture went back to normal and tell him to stop hugging me. He got his arms wrapped very tight but I said,"if you're gonna hug me,you must be the person I like because I don't anyhow hug people,I only hug the person I like" As he got his arms off me,he said,"I'll make you fall for me,one day you will hug me like you never did." As he said.

he literately stop following me and stopped talking to me for 3 days,I was happy he would stop. But when our PE teacher told me and Josh to take the basketball in the PE room,I don't feel any fear because I thought what Josh meant was fake,so I head in with him.

As I take the PE stuff,he was not doing anything but watching me so as I turned behind and said,"you should take some-". He was very closed to me,my cheeks begin to turn hot and I fell down on the floor,as I was going to stand,Josh pinned me onto the floor and started pressing onto my cheeks and all I could say was,"urghh!! awgoo!!" and lick my lips...my cheeks became very hot and pushed him away from me and said,"I'm a virgin even though I'm a vampire,doing this won't make me fall in love with you!" and quickly took all the stuff teacher needs and ran out of the room.

As I went to where everyone was,teacher asked me,"why is your cheeks so red? And where's Josh? " Everyone started saying "chey" and "oh" or even "epp" after teacher said that so I quickly explained to teacher,"I and Josh ran to the PE room, and my face gets easily red after running,but Josh had a stomachache after running so he headed to the infirmary as I took the things and ran here by myself." After the teacher listened,teacher told me to go to the infirmary as I'm the one that caused him stomachache,so I went there with a mask on my face to prevent my lips from getting licked by him again.

After I went in,my thoughts were,"he don't even know I told the teacher so I'm here alone while he is at the PE room." But as I saw him resting on the bed so I thought he must have heard. I couldn't even get near him as I had fears of him so rested on a bed far away from him.

(Please look forward to the third chapter as I will be writing more,sorry as my English and story is not good...)