Chapter 5-Josh,Usui and I

When I open the door,I saw Josh. He just came towards me amd hold my hand,I just let it be,all of a sudden,Josh jumped and said,"Ha! I knew you fell for me!" I knocked his head and said maybe. As I walked forward,Josh quickly ran and hold my hand and said,"I love you." I said,"and I hate you."

We quickly took up our phones and went to facebook and put us as a dating status.We smiled towards each other as he kissed my cheeks..,my face was as red as a tomato.

When we went to school,everyone was teasing us.But we were happy until a boy came in,amd went towards me asking me to go out with him.I don't freaking know him,why should I date him.Josh just went in front of me and said,"sorry little boy,she is taken by me.She's mine!" As he hold my hand,the boy said that one day he will make me his. My best friend,Jas,told me the boy's name is Usui and he like me since last year.I was shocked and didn't realize he sat behind me since last year and even now so I went to the music to play the guitar and created a song.

(I just anyhow wrote the lyrics so if not nice please don't mind it,but I love writing lyrics since I was at the age of 10)

I didn't know you feel in love with me for so long...

I'm sorry I didn't realize it till you ask me out...

But we're different...

And I'm taken by someone else...

I fell for him just recently as his the same as me...

I don't want to say this but we're different...

I am no longer human...

I'm sorry...

oh....yeah...

Suddenly I heard someone opening the door,so I went to the door and saw Usui. He just stared at me and said,"you sure can write songs and play instruments,you're more beautiful and intresting than I first imagine. Can you just forget about Josh? I can love you more than Josh,I can give you anything,when I mean anything,it means anything!" I ignored him amd wanted walk out the room but he blocked me and pinned me to the floor as he kick the door to close it amd switch off the light. I kicked him in the dick but he didn't feel anything and even licked my cheeks, I feel so dirty so I shouted Josh as I closed my eyes. After a second,Usui was kicked aside by someone.As I open my eyes,Josh was there. I went towards him and hugged him as I cried,he patted my head and carried me in a princess or bridal style...I didn't know what style it was...And he carried me home,as I cried on his shoulders.I fell asleep on him as I was tired from all those things.

When I woke up,I was in my room amd saw mum,dad and Josh around my bed.I stood up and hugged mum while I cry,she said,"shush now,Josh told me everything. I'm gonna complain the school about Usui so don't cry,you are lucky to have him as a nest bite friend." I looked at him and said,"best bite friend?" as tears were still in my eyes. Josh smiled so I smiled too,I know he said that so mum and dad won't scold us. I wipe away my tears and hugged Josh saying,"thanks for saving me,best bite friend..."he hugged me too placing a kiss on my forehead secretly,I smiled as he hugged me,my parents went out of the room as they didn't want to disturb us. I think they want us together, I wonder how am I gonna face Usui tomorrow...

(Thank you for those readers that read up to this chapter,sorry if my english and song is not good...Please continue reading next chapter,I hope you all will vote for my story and follow me.Please follow me on Istagram too, @claryl_loves_music)

~Th£ Bit£~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें