Chapter 9: 9 out of 10

After getting home from the club, Olivia saw the library light was still on while making her way to her room. She peaked inside and saw Julian in her desk sound asleep.

Right in front of her was a pile of paper works from their company and school work. Her computer was full of spreadsheets and presentations. 'How can you do all these things with school?'

She didn't want to wake the girl up, so she just took off her jacket and placed it on Julian and left the room.

The next morning, Julian woke up in an unfamiliar place but then she realised she's in the library. She noticed a jacket on her back and realised it's Olivia's, so a smile crept from her lips. 'What time did she come home yesterday? I must be so tired I didn't realise her coming back'

She went down and heard noises coming down from the kitchen. Coming into view, she saw Olivia cooking "good morning" she greeted the other girl confusedly because she never saw her cook for her.

Olivia turned "good morning. I'm making us breakfast, seat"

Julian was still confused but did as she was told. Olivia plated the food and served it in front of Julian. She placed a cup of coffee on the table

"Black coffee, one teaspoon of sugar" she said making Julian raise an eyebrow "I saw you make it a thousand times"

"Why are you being nice?" Julian asked with a puzzled look still plastered on her face

Olivia sat down in front of her "Well, it's just a thank you gift"

"Thank you for what?" Julian asked sipping her coffee

"Well, one you helped me with the test. Two, for always doing the housework. I promise I'll do some of it. And three, for doing the things for the company. I know I also need to do some of it, and I'll try. So, thank you"

Julian was still weirded out on how Olivia was acting "I-it's no problem at all. I can manage"

"No, from now on. We'll do things together"

"Uhm... sure"

At school, Ms Evans was distributing the results from the previous exam. She has that disappointed look on her face so, everyone knew that everyone failed.

She was making her way to Olivia and placed her paper on her table. She was so nervous to look at it but Ms Evans said "Well done" making her turn to the teacher and back to her paper and saw '9 out of 10'

She turned to Julian who was at the back of the class and saw her looking at her proudly 'I'm proud of you' she mouthed and gave her a smile.

She answered with a nod and turned to her paper again and smiled.

When she got out of the classroom she heard her friends groan in disappointment "I'm so dead. If my parents heard about this, they'll send me to military school instead" said Andrei "Me in military school? Eww!"

"Why are you smiley?" asked Stephanie to Olivia

"Well, I actually got nearly a perfect score. I just missed one question" Olivia replied

Andrei and Stephanie grabbed her paper and saw her score "You bitch!" said Andrei

"How?" asked Stephanie "Since when did you become a nerd, huh?"

"Well, like I said before I have a great tutor"

"Looks like the tutee is now better that her tutor" said Kyle placing an arm around Olivia "I only got 6. I'm so proud of you babe"

Olivia smiled. She saw Julian on her phone "Yeah, just hand it to me by next week Wednesday" she said. So, Olivia ran after her and tapped her shoulder "Wait a sec" Julian told the person on her phone and turned to Olivia "Uhm... hey"

At that point, Olivia didn't know why she did that. So, now she doesn't know what to say. "Uhm...was that for the company?" she asked

Julian gave her a questioning look "Uh... yeah. We have a new client so, I need to review the contract and the plans for the project"

Olivia was so confused on what Julian just said. She really doesn't anything about how the company works. Matter of fact she doesn't even know what they do "cool" she said trying her best to sound like she understands.

Julian smiled at her "I'll explain it to you when we get home"

Olivia smiled at her shyly "cool" she said again.

When Julian left her friends approached her "You and the new girl seems close" said Andrei

"Oh yeah, didn't she ask you to go on a date with her" said Stephanie

Olivia didn't know what to say,

"Kyle the tone of your voice sounds like you're saying you don't like us" said Andrei challenging him

"I didn't say that, you did" defended Kyle "And I was only asking"

"Your lesbian friend is hot though" said Kyle making Olivia glare at him. He raised his arm.

So, Olivia just walked away from them. She remembered, she still hasn't told them what her real relationship with Julian. If they found out that she's her fiancé she doesn't know if they'll accept her.

'What do I need to do?' she asked herself as she made her way towards the exit.

As she made her way, she heard her friends calling for her but she just ignored them and went to parking lot where she saw Julian "Hey" she said

"Hey" said Julian in surprise "What are you doing here?"

"Can I grab a ride with you?"

"Uhm... yeah sure" said Julian opening the passenger door for the other girl

"Thanks" replied Olivia.