Chapter 15: 15 minutes

Days passed, and things went back to normal again with both out main characters annoying and irritating each other.

"Hey what's up?" Julian asked when she saw Olivia in the living room.

Olivia turned to the other girl while rubbing her chest. Look the reader is smiling. Any who. "Well, I've been having this heart burn lately"

"For reals? And you dint tell me?" Julian asked in surprise "When did it start happening?"

"Well, the pain start—"

Julian interrupted her "No, not that. The part about you having a heart. Didn't know you have one" she said and started to run.

"Julian!" Olivia shouted

While in school, they kept pranking each other to the point that Olivia's friends started to think somethings fishy. She's currently in the library trying to catch up with her school work because Julian's also been busy her work and couldn't teach her.

She's struggling to reach a book from the top shelf "Do you need help?" a familiar voice asked her

She turned to the person and saw Julian "How dare you insult the vertically challenged!"

"Ok, ok" Julian went back to her seat

Minutes passed and Julian entertainedly watched Olivia struggle. But then she saw her made her way towards her so, she pretended to do something.

She felt Olivia grab her by the wrist and was then suddenly dragged out of her seat "I need help" Olivia finally gave in.

After school, Kyle asked Olivia to go out because they haven't been hanging out lately. So, they went to this restaurant.

They ordered but throughout the dinner, Olivia was too busy on her phone irritating the guy. "Babe!" he tried catching her attention

Olivia barely looked up "yeah, yeah. That's funny" she replied

"Dammit, Olivia!" Kyle said in frustration "Are you talking to that lesbo again?!"

With that, he finally caught her attention, but he saw anger in her eyes "What is it Kyle?" she asked

"You know what" he threw his table cloth down "Fuck this" he said and placed some money on the table and exited the restaurant.

Olivia confused ran after him "Kyle!" she caught up to him by the car "What the hell was that about?"

"What hell was that about?" he said bitterly "Liv, we are having a dinner together, but I felt like I was just eating alone. You were on your phone all the time!"

"Kyle..."

"You were talking to her aren't you. Julian?"

She couldn't answer because it's true

"You know, I've been trying to be patient. You two were always together, more than we do. You're spending less time with me, your boyfriend!"

"Kyle" she tried to hold his hand, but he just takes it off

"I'm trying to be the understanding boyfriend here but I'm getting tired Liv" he has tears run down his cheeks now. "I tried everything to impress you. But I seem to lose to that... that lesbian!"

He felt a sting on his left cheek "How dare you!"

He gave her a bitter smile "I think that just proved my point"

"Kyle, let's talk, please"

"Kyle, please"

Kyle removed her hand on his arm "Liv, I think you know this isn't what you want" he moved away "Goodbye. I hope she treats you right"

Olivia was left in the parking lot alone and crying her eyes out. It's a good thing there aren't any people there to see her like that.

She dialled a number.

Meanwhile, Julian was on a dinner meeting with a client "so we have the deed for the area. The blueprints are ready. We just need your signature for the project, then we'll start"

"Julian, when will you ever chill" asked the person in front of her

"Sam, in case you're forgetting. This dinner is for business purposes"

Sam chuckled "Sure, business"

"So, as I was saying, we'll send you the contract by Monday?"

"Why don't I personally just come to you on Monday" she said seductively then she paused and held Julian's hand

Julian moved away her hand "Sam"

"Julian, why can't you see that I like you" said Sam startling the other girl

"Sam..."

The girl smiled weakly "Is it still because if her. Julian, for fucks sake, the girl already has a boyfriend"

Julian didn't answer. She still hasn't told Sam about her engagement.

"Julian, why don't you just move on and look for other girls" Sam held her hand again

This time Julian dint move it away

"I'm always here, you know that"

"S—" her phone rang. She moved her hand away from Sam's and answered the phone "Hello?" her eyes grew. "What?!" she asked angrily "Ok, I'll be there in 15 minutes"

"It is her again?"

Julian got up from her seat "Sorry, but I have to go"