A

mark_tuan

Liked by prdsdef, 333cyj333, jacksonwang852g7 and 513,756 others

{Three tagged} @ prdsdef @ 333cyj333 @ jacksonwang852g7}

These three idiots came over and Youngjae decided to literally pick me up and we got Chinese food then we went to this area that's great for looking at the sunset.

It's pretty though and I like hanging out with them.. Sorry for being distant..

View all 156 comments

uwusgone I'm glad you finally went out even if they had to carry you! 😂

333cyj333 don't apologize hyung!! We understand your situation.

Prdsdef Mark.. You don't need to keep apologizing. You are going through a hard time right now.

Jacksonwang852g7 Like the others said, no apologizing. Just lean on us when you need. Fall if you need. We will always be there to catch you.

itsthebeautifulsky you all are friend goals,,, where can I find a friend like that?

callme_baepsae @ itsthebeautifulsky w-we can be friends. 👉🏼👈🏼

itsthebeautifulsky @ callme_baepsae I like the sound of that!!

jacksonwang852g7

Liked by 333cyj33, mark_tuan, prdsdef, and 742,893 others

{One tagged @ mark_tuan}

We finally managed to drag this one out his house. And by drag I mean Youngjae picked him up and we left after locking his door.

View 376 comments

jacksons_wang when they say "pick me up like I'm weightless" and you get your friends picking you up and running.

prdsdef I still think there were better methods, but the way he yelped was kinda funny.

333cyj333  @ prdsdef I would do it again don't tempt me. 😂

wangkong he looks like a model even when he's not trying to wow-

moonchild aw~ you're such a nice friend jackson. Except for when it comes to me. When are we meeting up again hhh

jacksonwang852g7 @ moonchild Joon! I'm coming over now.

moonchild @ jacksonwang852g7 wait now–

_____

should I write about them getting mark out the house?