mark_tuan

...mark?|

|I really don't want to
|talk to you..

not talking is what|
lead to our last|
argument|

|no. You being evasive
|And distant is what lead
|to our last argument

mark...|

|what do you want..

I just.. can we talk?|

|we are talking..

No I mean.. in person.|
I feel like I won't seem|
genuine over text. |

|......
|don't make me regret this..

I won't.. |

•~•

Jinyoung sat at the cafe's table. Palms sweaty, arms heavy, heart pounding. He's the one that wanted this meetup, but now he's scared he will say the wrong thing.

The bell on the door ringed signaling someone had walked in. Looking up, he saw him. Still so ethereal as the last time he saw him.

He looked over, looking like he was ready to run at any moment before he cautiously sat down infront of Jinyoung.

The gave Jinyoung the chance to really look at him. "Oh my gosh! Have you been eating? You got so thin.." He instinctively reached out to touch his face and Mark flinched away.

Jinyoung froze, immediately pulling his hands back. "Sorry.." He only got a hum in return. "if you are gonna speak, speak."

Jinyoung swallowed and nodded. "Mark.. I am so sorry.. You don't have to believe me, but let me apologize. I let something that occurred even before we were a thing get between us and then I myself got upset when you got upset and I... I h-hit you.."

Mark stared up and his eyes softened as he saw Jinyoung tearing up. Mark slowly reached for Jinyoung's hand with both of his and held it.

This made Jinyoung let out another sob. "Wh-what I did to you wasn't acceptable and was so unfair of me. A-and I love you. I love you so much I never stopped loving you." This was enough to make Mark tear up aswell.

"Seeing you disappear after we fought made me realize that... That I can't imagine my life without you in it.."

"Jinyoung.. I don't know if I can forgive you just yet.. B-but, I love you too. I don't think it's possible for me to stop loving you. But.. I'm still so.. Hurt." "I'm sorry.." "You used something from so long ago against me.. I also understand, though."

He moved one of his hands to cup the side of Jinyoung's face and smiled softly at how Jinyoung leaned into the touch and placed a kiss on the palm of his hand. "You have been hurt so many times, Jinyoung.. I get that you were scared."

Jinyoung sniffed. "Do you think, we can smooth things over? And g-get back together?" Mark bit his lip but kept smiling. "We will just have to see, right?"

They both smiled and Mark moved back to holding Jinyoung's hand with both of his.