Jinyoung smiled as he saw JYP's post. "Bring a date.." The first person that came to his head was Mark, but would Mark accept?

Yeah, they left off on good terms after their talk, but would Mark want to be closer to him like that so soon?

He shook that out of his head as he went to sit down on his bed, leaning up against the bed rest.

Scrolling through Instagram, he smiled at the nice and encouraging comments from his fans, but then that smile dropped after seeing one comment.

"what did Mark do to hurt you? I'll fight him myself."

He then kept scrolling and saw another, not too spread apart from the last one.

"I bet it was Mark's fault and now he's crying over it. I never liked him."

He grit his teeth and tightened his hold on his phone. He saw more tweets lie that on a recent photo of his and knew he would have to acknowledge it at some point, but for right now, he wanted to go to the company, see Mark, and ask him to be his date to the company party.

He stood up and got dressed after taking a quick shower.

When he got to the company, he knew Mark would be having a photo shoot so he went to his shooting area and smiled seeing the ethereal male posing for the camera.

The older obviously saw him as he asked for a break and walked/jogged over with a small smile.

"Hey Jinyoung. What's up?" Jinyoung smiled brightly. "Not much. I just wanted to ask you something."

Mark tilted his head. "What is it?" Deep breath. "Will you be my date to the company party?"

A light blush passed Mark's face before he grinned. "A date already? Jinyoung we just made up~" Jinyoung pretended to be hurt as he turned around and started acting.

"Hm.. I guess you're right. I'll go ask Yugyeom then. Bye~" he pretended to walk off before he felt Mark back hug him.

"I was just joking.." The elder spoke into his back.

This caused Jinyoung to chuckle and turn to hug Mark around his waist. "So was I~" Mark pouted and Jinyoung chuckled more. "So is that a yes?"

Mark smiled a placed a kiss on the corner of his mouth. "It's a definite yes."

Should I keep the italics or is that distracting?