Mark was writing lyrics for a new solo he was making with Jackson when he suddenly had hands over his eyes. "Guess who~"

He giggled and held the hands. "Hello Jinyoung. How are you?"

The younger male sat down at the empty chair next to him and smiled. "I'm good. How is the song coming along?" Mark hummed.

"Better than I thought. I was originally going to do a solo, but I got nervous." He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

Jinyoung smiled and pat Mark's back. "I'm sure you would be fine on your own. I'm glad Jackson decided to help you out though."

Mark nodded and after that they both moved into a comfortable silence that they enjoyed a lot.

•~•

mark_tuan

Liked by bambam1a, prdsdef, yu_gyeom and 398,678 others

{one tagged @ Jinyoung_0922jy}

Aww. He stayed with me until I finished working and ended up falling asleep.

View All 369 comment

markjinforever aw~ he stayed with you that's so cute!

yu_gyeom Jinyoung is always falling sleep. Smdh.

Jinyoung_0922jy @ yu_gyeom shut up mushroom head ass boy. And where have you been??

yu_gyeom @ Jinyoung_0922jy It's a long story..

Jinyoung_0922jy @ yu_gyeom Okay groupchat. Now.

kyumbrown @ yu_gyeom I hope you're alright!! ;-;

justpeachy so cute! But like ow his neck.

mark_tuan @ justpeachy don't worry! I just sat next to him and put his head in my lap. 😊

justpeachy @ mark_tuan OH MY GOD WAS I A SAINT IN MY PAST LIFE.