After seeing a few more comments about Mark, Jinyoung finally decided to address the problem with his so called 'fans.'

'~'

Jinyoung_0922jy

Liked by bambam1a, jacksonwang852g7, prdsdef and 495,876 others

Mark was so tired after working aw~

Oh yeah! Thinking about Mark, to all of you saying that our breakup was due to him and that you "never liked him in the first place" can honestly go suck it.

What happened between us was purely my fault and I did something I can't even forgive myself for.

I was lucky enough that he forgave me and is giving me a second chance because I honestly don't deserve it.

Mark is the most amazing person I have ever met and I would give my life for him if need be.

I am honestly shocked that you guys call yourself fans, but the moment something happens you are quick to jump on a bandwagon and assume.

View All 348 Comments

Justpeachy GO OFF KING

Tuanie WHO SAID THOSE THINGS?? I'LL FIGHT. 😡😡

jinys_only I didn't mean it! I was just worried that he had done something to you nyoung!

callme_baepsae @ jinys_only stfu. You said what you meant without a second thought. You are just upset because you were called out for your bs.

itsthebeautifulsky @ callme_baepsae did I tell you I love you?

callme_baepsae @ itsthebeautifulsky Wait what–

itsthebeautifulsky @ callme_baepsae uhhhhh. Ignore that.

callme_baepsae @ itsthebeautifulsky nope. Pm.

bambam1a did I just witness someone confess their love?

mark_tuan oh Jinyoung.. You didn't have to do this.

jinyoung_0922jy @ mark_tuan but I did. I can't stand there while the love of my life is being bashed for something he didn't do.

markjinforever @ jinyoung_0922 @ mark_tuan DON'T TOUCH ME I'M SOFT.