J

asiansoul_jyp

Liked by mark_tuan, kwon_jo, khunsta0624 and 80,873 others

Hey guys! It is JYP here to happily announce that after years of  preparation and talk on how I could expand my company and make things better here, it is finally complete!!

I am proud to announce the opening of JYP 2.0!!

Company wise we are focusing on making a mini company, within our company to work with each group, solo artist, model, we are working on becoming more global by forming groups in different country's, we have more music studios for the artists to expand their work, and for the artists and staffs themselves there is an organic cafe and hand picked psychologists to check on everyone in the company twice a week. See more about it in the link in my bio!.

To celebrate this, I am inviting my artists to a party at the company on next week. Bring a date bring a friend. AND for the fans of these artists, all merch and albums are half off through that day.

I would like to thank everyone who has helped me get where I am at the top of the big three!!! Hope you have a nice day.

View All 1591 Comments

Kwon_Jo thank you for personally inviting me a few days ago even when I'm no longer apart of JYP! I promise my time there was never forgotten and I'm happy the company has grown since then. JYP congrats! ❤

got7isprecious stan a man who knows how to run a company unlike *cough* cube and sm *cough*

fantasticjunho @ got7isprecious that tea burned.

jiminxjamie are we allowed to get drunk? 😂

day6kilogram @ jiminxjamie you're gonna get drunk anyway I don't know why you're asking. ~Jae.

jacksonwang852g7 am I allowed to invite friends outside the company??? Aka @ bts.bighitofficial

twiceequalgoddesses this company is so amazing! I like the focus on maintaining the health for your artists and staffs. And like... EVERY album is half off???? YEET GOTTA GO SPREE.

2_tired_pm this is a great opportunity for the groups to get closer!

jinyoung_0922jy I know who my date is..