A knock on the door had Mark sigh to himself before throwing on some jeans he had lying around and a hoodie.

He debated whether or not to go to the door, but when the third knock hit the door he finally stumbled over to the door.

Not bothering to look through the peephole he opened the door and yelped when he was immediately thrown over someone's shoulder.

"Youngjae! Let me go!" He only shook his head. "We are worried about you and are getting you out the house."

Jackson nodded and grabbed Mark's shoes from by the door and locked the door with the spare key under the mat. "Let's go."

Mark was let down after a while and put his shoes on. As they walked, his thoughts wondered off to the one that got away.

'Why couldn't I keep him satisfied. Why was I so weak.' He was sniffling before he knew it and Jaebeom heard first and quickly pulled him into his arms.

"Don't think about him, hyung. Let's enjoy ourselves." Mark nodded into his chest. "Where do you want to eat?" Jaebeom asked.

Mark thought and what first came to mind was the place he went to with Jackson everytime he was upset. "Can we go to that Chinese restaurant?"

So they did and took their food to go so they could go to a cliff overlooking the city and watch the sunset.

Jackson grinned at him as he leaned on the rail. "Mark.." Said male looked up with noodles in his mouth. Jackson turned to the sunset. "You see this? There's a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they're absolutely free. Don't miss so many of them. Get out more and enjoy life. You can't wallow over him forever. You have to let go."

Mark stared at him, swallowing the noodles, then back at the sunset. "Let go.. It's hard.. But I'll try."

They all smiled at each other and Mark was so grateful for them.

[Jinyoung_0922jy would like to send you a message]