Jinyoung sat on his couch, wrapped in a blanket as he looked at the short video his friends had taken.

That video, oh so short, held so much meaning to him. Looking at their smiles, he felt that they were happy in that moment.

Why did he do what he did? Why didn't he apologize right then and there? Why did he let his one true love slip away from him.

This seasaw game they've been on for weeks finally came to an end. He allowed Mark to hop off first.

Before Jinyoung knew it, he was crying and suddenly a knock was heard.

He could guess who it was and once he opened the door, he saw his friends who stared with concerned eyes. Yugyeom spoke first. "Oh hyung.."

Sitting on the couch shoveling down icecream, Jinyoung could only feel even more guilty for making his friends worry.

"I don't deserve this.. You guys can go.." Bambam sighed and sat next to him. "Everyone deserves someone to be there in their toughest moments."

Jinyoung shook his head. "But it's my fault.. This is all my fault."

Yugyeom decided to take the initiative and ask the question everyone has been wondering.

"Just.. What happened?"

Jinyoung swallowed. "We were arguing and arguing.. And I.. I.."

"I slapped him.. He yelled once more and ran off crying after throwing our engagement ring on the floor."

The two put a hand over their mouths.  "One, what the hell Jinyoung.. Two.. Engagement ring?"

He nodded. "I know.. I was stupid and didn't even run after him. And.. I proposed to him the week before the arguing started.. We had planned on getting married in America. Guess that's off.."

Bambam hugged him. "Hyung, you did something stupid, but you can always apologize. Who knows, maybe you two can reconcile."

That night when the two left he stared at his phone and finally mustered up the courage to type.

___________________________

mark_tuan

  ...mark?|
read at 10:12pm

____________________________

(If you couldn't tell, this is the 'video' jinyoung was looking at

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(If you couldn't tell, this is the 'video' jinyoung was looking at.)

『Trivia』जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें