Part 1 - Moving Day

Betty POV

I woke up in my very uncomfortable bed and walked into the small kitchen. I decided I wanted cereal so I got a bowl and poured myself some. I went to the tiny, boxy shaped fridge. I got a carton of milk and poured it on my paper bowl. Just as nothing could get worst my mother walked in drunk and said, " Your moving to the Northside with your brother and dad. No questions. Pack your stuff. Also Veronica is also going to Riverdale high with you. "

I threw my cereal that was left in the now soaked paper bowl on the floor and went to my room. It was Saturday so I had at least a day to settle in the new house. I got a suitcase, backpack, some plastic bags and started to rummage through my drawers. I took  all my clothes, some stuffed animals, a pillow, my makeup and hair brushes. I then put my stuff outside and walked back into my room. I trashed it and found a picture of my mom and I. I threw it on the floor and it cracked. I walked out, took my stuff and started to make my way to the Northside without turning my back towards the small trailer. The Riverdale sign got bigger and bigger. I knew I was close. I then got up to the house. I slowly walked towards the gate. I noticed most of the houses were the same. Same layout, same white picket fence, same plants, just different colors. I then got up to the gate. I slowly opened it and walked up to the bright red door. I almost knocked but the door swung open before I could touch it. I was greeted by a 40 or so man. He quickly hugged me and and welcomed me in.

" Hi Elizabeth-"

" Betty, call me Betty", I said politely.

" Ok! Betty are you hungry. I made bacon and pancakes! "

" No thanks I ate cereal before I got here. But thank you! "

" Ok! "

He then got up and walked outside.

" Archie come here! Your sister is here. "

I tall ginger walked in and hugged me. I knew it was Archie the second I saw him.

" Hey long time no see! "

" Yeah! "

He then lead me upstairs to my room.

" Decorate it however you want ok! "

" Ok! Thanks! "

He then left my room. I walked around my room a bit and saw a large window with a little area to sit. I knew I wanted that to be a special area. I then walked to area for a bed. I saw a bathroom and put my makeup and brushes in there. I walked to the closet and put my clothes in there.  I decided I wanted to change so I put on sleepy shorts and a white spaghetti strap top.  I then walked out of my room and saw the time. It was around 5 o' clock. I then heard laughing and yelling downstairs. I slowly walked downstairs and stopped about at the middle of the stairs. I saw my dad, Archie and a tall guy with her black hair and a beanie. They were sitting at the dinner table playing Monopoly. I decided to walk down the stairs more. I then heard, " Hey Betty wanna play Monopoly with us! "

" Sure, let me get some water first. "

I then walked to the huge fridge and got some water. The water delicious. At least better then the trailers water. This water was cold and Crystal clear. I then popped into reality. I walked to the table and put my glass down. I extended the chair and sat down. I picked the dog character and started to play.

" Betty this is Jughead, Jughead this is Betty. My twin sister. "

We smiled at each other. He was hot! I blushed a bit. But very quickly realized he probably has a girlfriend. It was my brothers best friend as well. I really hope he doesn't have a girlfriend though.

Jughead's POV

I decided to sleep over at Archie's tonight. So I packed my stuff and walked over to my neighbors house. I knocked and Mr.Andrews answered. Hee hugged me and welcomed me in. I walked in and saw Archie.

" Hey bro, how are you! "

" Good! You wanna play a board game Jug. "

" Sure! "

Archie's dad, Archie and I then say at the table and set up the game. We were telling jokes. Then I hear someone walking in the kitchen. I see a beautiful blond haired girl in shorts and a white tank top. She had green eyes and lush, light pink lips. She was so pretty. Archie then asked, " Hey Betty you wanna play Monopoly! " i was hoping she would say yes because I wanted to meet her. I then hear her sweet say, " Sure, let me get some water first. " She got herself a glass and filled it with Crystal clear water. After she drank it, she had a face of delight and happiness. I loved that smile so much even though I just saw it. She then say down and chose the dog character. We then started to play. Archie then finally introduced us.

" Betty this is Jughead, Jughead this is Betty. My twin sister. "

We smiled at each other. She was super pretty up close. She probably has a boyfriend though. I hope not!

This is my first chapter! Hope you like it!!!! I made it extra long!!! Have a wonderful day!!!!