Part 6 - Girls Night

Betty POV 

Today I finally get out of this stupid hospital. It felt like forever! Since Archie is busy, Jughead is picking me up. Which is really nice of him, I was going to get Veronica to take me but I'm fine with him taking me. I was finished packing my stuff and walked out of the door and to the lobby. That's when I saw him. He was wearing black ripped jeans, a " S " T-shirt, a leather jacket, a flannel around his waist and his famous beanie! I ran up and hugged him because I needed one! 

" Hey, how are you feeling? You look tired? "

" I'm better then I was but I'm super hungry! Wanna go to Pop's? "

" How can I say no to you! " 

We then walked out and hopped in his dad's truck. I put my bag on the floor and turned up the radio. My favorite song came on and I started to sing. I could see Bug from the corner of my eye. He was just chuckling and looking at me. 

" Keep your eyes on the road, lover boy! "

He then started to blush. We finally arrived at Pop's ! We sat down at a booth and started to talk. We had a lot more in common then I thought. 

" What do you like to do for fun, Juggie. ", I finally heard what I said and covered my mouth quickly and mentally slapped myself. I heard him chuckle. 

" I'm sorry! It just slipped out!!! "

" Its fine! I like it though! I like to write also!"

" You should write for the Blue and Gold for me then! I need the extra help too! And I'm not taking no for and answer! "

" Fine! Ill do it, just for you Betts! " 

Once he said that my heart started to race and my face turned beet red. Right on cue, Veronica called. 

" Hey V! Yeah. Sure. Ok, I'll come right over. Love you too, bye! "

" Hey Jug, I'm going to walk over to Veronica's house ok! 

" Let me drive you! And I'm also not taking no for an answer! "

We then got up and went to the truck. I have him the address and he dropped me off. I waved goodbye and gave him a hug and thanked him. He then watched me go inside. 

" Baby B!! How are you!!", Veronica said while running up to me and hugging me. 

" I'm good! "

" Who is that hottie who drove you? "

" Oh, Juggie- Jughead! Archie best friend. "

" Oooo, B has a crush on his brothers best friend!"

She started squealing, you could probably hear it all the way from New York. She then jumped up and down while hugging me. 

" How will you tell Archie? "

Jughead POV

I went back to Archie's and he was there. 

" Hey Jug, how is Betty? In that case, where is she? "

" Oh she went to have a Girls night with Veronica! "

" Oh ok! "

" Hey Arch! I want to ask you something. "

" Anything! "

" What if you like a girl but you don't know if someone will approve of them.......being together."

" Jughead Jones likes someone!!!! "

" Yes, can you just tell me advice!! "

" Well hang around them for a bit. If they do something like after school, then do it with them. Hang around there friend group and ask them what they like, or just ask them out. "

" Thank you Archie! Your the best. "

I then ran upstairs and got into pajamas. I then fell asleep a few minutes later.

At Veronica's

B POV

Veronica and I were talking about school and whatnot when we heard her phone ring, it was Chuck Clayton.

" How's the sleepover going ladies? ", he asked in a seductive tone. Veronica was about hang up but I held my hand out to make her stop. She nodded and we sat and waited for his next move.

" Whatcha up to? Talking about me and how in love with me you are. " , he said in a more feminine tone.

" In your dreams, Chuck. " , I said and hung up.  Why would he call, I thought. " What was that? " , Veronica said suspiciously. " I don't know? " , I said weirded out.

" Are you hungry cause I'm ordering pizza?! " , Veronica asked. " Yeah and should we invite Toni and Cheryl because we need extra girl fun! "  " Sure why not! "

I then called Toni and Cheryl and told them to come over to the Pembrook and that we have free pizza. We hung up and around 10 minutes later, they were there.

" Baby B!!! ", they said and ran to hug me. I hugged them back. " How are you, are you ok? We heard about the crash! ", Cheryl said freaking out about my crash. " Yes I'm fine Cher! ", I said to calm her down. We then sat down and started to watch, " The Breakfast Club". I then got a call. I saw the caller ID and told the girls i'd be right back.

"Hey Jug! Do you need anything ? "

" No, but I was wondering if you need a ride to school tomorrow ? "

" No it's fine, Veronica's going to drive me. But i...... Nevermind! See you tomorrow bye! " , I said the last part really fast.

" Ok By- ", I hung up and let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding. I then went back to the girls and fell asleep.