Part 15 - The Tease

Jughead POV

Betty opened the door and we walked inside, we then immediately plopped on the couch, catching our breath. "Hello, Betty, Archie? Are you home already?", we heard Fred from the kitchen. " Oh hey dad, yeah I'm home. I also brought Jug with me.", Betty replied. Fred came out of the hallway and I stood up and hugged him. "Hey Jug, so nice to see you again.", Fred said while hugging me. He then stopped and got to Betty. "Hey Betts, I haven't hugged you in forever, so you get a free hug."  " Ok, dad. " , Betty said hugging back. After Fred was done and went back to the kitchen, I grabbed Betty's hand and pulled her upstairs. 

I dragged her into her room and we sat on the bed. " What was that all about? ", she said, with a raised eyebrow. I looked into her eyes. They were so beautiful, I thought. I then looked down at her lips, pink and soft. i then leaned in and smashed our lips together, trying to have the same feeling before being interrupted by Ginger. Betty melted into the kiss, I then opened my mouth slightly trying to get an entrance into Betty's. She gladly agreed and opened. Our tongues were practically having a war. But I was winning. I then pulled away for air. Betty giggled, I then saw her lips. Now red and swollen, from our make-out session.  

--------------------------------------------

We were lying in bed, watching the small TV, when we heard the downstairs door open. "Dad, I'm home, I also brought Ronnie with me!" , I heard Archie yell. We quickly pulled apart from the position we were cuddling in and I hopped off the bed and went to her desk, pretending to read. The door clicked open, Archie and Veronica slowly coming in. " Jug, let's go to my room, ok. We can let the girls talk their girl talk. ", Archie said. I jumped out of the seat and walked over to Archie. Archie closed Betty's door an we walked over to his room. 

Betty's POV

"Soooooooooooooooooooooo, what happened?", Veronica asked, jumping on my bed. "What do you mean?", I said, trying to hide the smile on my face. "Well, if you don't know what happened. Then I shall remind you. You and Jug just had a make-out shesh, Though I'm guessing, I am probably right, right?", Veronica asked. My face just went bright red. "Your probably wondering how I know. It's by that hair, your lips and how both you and Jughead were awkwardly positioned when we walked in.", She said casually. I just went into a darker shade of red. "Has he asked you out yet?", Veronica asked, now laying down with her head held up by her hands and her legs up in the arm. "Not yet at least. ", I answered. 

"Ok, I totally need to get you two together! "Veronica said clapping her hands. I then blushed, for the third time! "I'm going to change real quick, ok,", I said heading towards my closet. Veronica then followed me. I picked out sweats and a plain gray tee. Veronica then snatched it out of my hands and put it back. "Hey, I was going to wear that.", I said, slightly mad. "I know, but you need to tease the lover boy, for me?", V said, with puppy eye. "Fine", I scoffed. 

She then picked out black booty shorts and a white crop top to match. She then turned me around to face my mirror. She took out my ponytail, and my curly blonde hair flowed down to below my shoulders. "If you want to change too, you can take whatever. ", I said, walking out. I then grabbed my phone off the bed and went out my door. I jumped downstairs and went to the kitchen. "Hey, dad!", I said, and opened the fridge. "Hey, Betts. ", he said back. I took out milk and headed towards the cabinet. As I was about to open it, I felt arms snake around my waist and small kisses on my ear. "We're gonna get caught!", I whisper-yelled in his ear. "Maybe, maybe not Betts. ", He whispered back.

"I like your outfit", He whispered. I turned my head and kissed him back but wiggled out of his arms. "Me, you, Pop's, 8 ", i winked at him and ran back up stairs without my cereal. Shoot. I went into my room and jumped on my bed. Holy Shit. I just asked him out! "V! ", I shouted. "Yeah!", she yelled from my closet. " I asked him out!", She ran out with only a bra and shorts. "OH MY GOD B! THATS AWESOME!!!", she screamed and hugged. We then heard running and a knock on the door. The door then opened and it was Archie and Jug. "Are you guys ok? We heard screaming?", Archie asked. "Yeah, um sorry, uhhhhhh, B just, uhhh, stubbed her toe.", Veronnica quickly made and excuse. I quickly then held my toe and nodded my head. They nodded their heads and closed the door. We both sighed happily and hugged again. 

7 o'clock 

Veronica was scrambling around my closet to find a cute outfit for my date. After about 15 minutes of her trying to find a outfit. She found a pair of light blue ripped jeans, a light yellow shirt and my white converse. For my makeup I did a natural look. I put my hair half up and down with a top knot. I curled the bottom and I was done. I hand 15 minutes to get to Pop's. "Thanks V", I said and hugged her. I then ran downstairs and got in my car. I started it and went to Pop's. I walked in and heard the iconic bell. Jug wasn't here yet, so I said hi to Pop and walked to a booth and waited for him. About 5 minutes later, I heard the bell again. I turned around and saw Jug. He turned his head and saw me. I smiled and he smiled back. He walked over to my booth and we started talking. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I then saw someone staring at us. I turned my head and saw...................................................................................................................

Yep, a cliffhanger! Posting quicker then usual. I know! I'm almost out of school! ONE MORE WEEK, I will definitely be posting way more often. Yet again, THANK YOU, for reading this story and I love you guys. Have a wonderful evening