Part 5 - Home

Betty POV

I was in the nightmare of my own head when I finally woke up. I heard Jughead saying my name. He was here! I opened my eyes and looked at him with heart eyes. Archie then hugged me and ran to God knows where. Jug then looked at me. Time felt like it stopped. He was crying tears of joy, I wanted to comfort him. But I couldnt. We sat there staring when Archie ruined the mood with him running in frantically with a doctor right behind him. The doctor immediately saw the condition I was in and said visiting hours are over. I was sad to see Jughead go, but it was for the best. He needed the sleep. I slowly sat up and turned on the tv. All that was on was Reality TV. I hate it really, it's people making drama for no reason. I just hate it. I soon fell asleep.

Jughead POV

I couldn't fall asleep knowing if Betty is ok or not. I know I visited her and she said she was ok. But deep down I know she isn't. I just sat in my bed and thought of how she was. What was she doing? How was she? I just thought that all night. I finally took a little nap.

3 hours later - 6 am

I woke up and got dressed. The hospital should be open for visiting hours right? I then ran downstairs and told Archie I'd be right back. I ran out the door and hopped on my motorcycle. I rode to the hospital walked inside.

" Can I see Elizabeth Cooper please? "

" Yes she is in room 105 sir. "

I then walked to her room. My hands started to sweat and as I approached her door and thought, What if she thought it was weird I'm here without Archie? I shook the thought out of my head and knocked since the door was closed.

" Come in", I heard. I walked in slowly and there she was. She looked super tired, but there she was. Still beautiful in whatever state and was in.

" Hi Betts-" , she started to giggle, " What's so funny Betts? "

" The nickname, I like it! "

Her giggle could make anyone also giggle. I then started to chuckle.

" How are you feeling? "

" Better! The food here sucks though! "

I started laughing again. I then sat down.

" Betts.... "

She put heard heard up and I looked in her beautiful, bright green eyes. We started in each other's eyes for what seemed like forever. I then slowly started to hold her hand. Once I touched it, she blushed. We sat there in that position and then I got a call. Archie.

" Yeah, what do you need? " , I said rudely cause I was annoyed by him ruining the moment.

" Ok I'll be there soon! " I then hung up and told Betts I had to go. Before I walked out the room, I smiled at her and walked out.

What did Archie need? Do you think that will be in a relationship? Should I do another book? you guys can tell me if I should and the story line!

Idk!!