Part 4 - The Accident

B POV

I was driving on my motorcycle to the " Wyte Wyrm". When I was waiting for the light to turn green, I just looked around at the Northside scenery. Then all of a sudden. I was chucked off my motorcycle. I was there lifeless. For what seemed like forever. Then it went black. I woke up way and it was white. Where was i? I then saw a tall figure walking towards me. He was male and had black hair. When he was closer I saw who it was. I ran towards him and was about to hug him. But he disappeared. What the? I tried yelling for Archie and my dad. But I was just stuck in this white Abbas.

A POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. I got a call from an unknown number. I just answered to see what they wanted. It was someone I didn't know who it was.

" Hello, are you Archie Andrews? "

" Yes, Yes I am! Whatcha need? "

" Your sister, Betty, Betty Cooper. She got in a terrible accident and we won't know if she will make it. I'm terribly sorry. If you would like, you can come to the hospital and bring a few people. "

I froze. Why was this happening to me? When did this happen? Will she be ok? I hung up and ran downstairs to see Jughead on the couch.

" We have to go. Now. "

He could tell something was wrong, so he didn't hesitate. We ran to my car. We hopped in and drove to the hospital.

J POV

After Betty drove off. I went inside and decided to sit on the couch and watch TV. While I was watching a show. I heard Archie run downstairs. He look worried.

" We have to go. Now. "

That's when I knew something was really wrong. We got in the car and he started balling. He rushed to the hospital. What was happening, I thought. We ran inside and he said, " I'm here for my sister, Elizabeth Cooper. where is she!!!! " He was mad. The receptionist said, " she is in surgery sir. You have to wait until we are done. " He slammed the table.

" God Dammit! "

I took his arm and say down. He started balling again. I told him I would be right back. I ran to Pops and got him a chocolate shake and a burger. His Favorite. I also got a vanilla milkshake and 2 burgers for me. I ran back to the hospital and handed him the food.

" Thanks Jug, your the best! "

" Your welcome. I don't know what your going through right now but it must be pretty hard since your crying. "

" Betty, she got into an accident. We don't know if she's going to make it. "

My heart dropped. Why did this happen to her? Why couldn't I stop her a little longer? What if she left 2 minutes later? Those questions kept running through my brain for awhile. Finally after 2 hours of waiting we heard, " Family of Elizabeth Cooper? "

We stood up immediately and followed the lady to Betty's room. She was unconscious. She looked like a wreck. She made a bump on her head. She had huge cuts in her face as well as big bruises the size of softballs on her soft, delicate body. I felt super bad. I couldn't protect her. Why was I do dumb? We sat down next to her and stared at her while we waited for movement. She was barely breathing. How did this happen? I saw her eyes flutter a bit.

" Betty? Are you awake? " , I said.

She opened her eyes and immediately looked at me. I smiled. Archie then hugged her super tight. He then ran to find a doctor.

" Your awake! "

I started crying. She held my hand and comforted me while I should be comforting her. I looked at her with heart eyes but realised, she's too good for me. Archie then ran back into the room with a doctor and the doctor checked her.

" I'm sorry guys but visiting hours are over. "

We said our goodbyes and left to go home.