4

Jungkook walked into the YG building and went to check in with the secretary. He walked up to her desk and flashed her his bunny smile.

"Hello." He started. "Im-

"Jeon Jungkook, we've been expecting you!"

Jungkook turned around and was face to face with hopefully his new CEO. He walked closer to him and stuck his hand out.

Yang Min Suk shook his hand back and motioned for him to follow him to his office. Jungkook did and now they were sitting in his office.

Yang Min Suk took his seat behind his desk. "Please sit Jungkook."

Jungkook sat down in the seat Yang Min Suk pointed to.

"Now, what brings you here Mr. Jeon?" The CEO put both of his elbows on the table and placed his chin in his hands that were cupped together.

Jungkook cleared his throat. "I was thinking about maybe being able to join the YG family."

Min Suk nodded his head. "Is that all?"

Jungkook nodded his head as well. "As a soloist."

"A soloist?"

"Yes sir."

"Why a soloist?"

"After leaving BigHit, I don't think I can ever join another group after BTS. If it's not Bangtan then i'm not being apart of the group." Jungkook said sternly. Though every word that mentioned Bangtan hurt to say. He really wished he never quit Bangtan but he had no choice. It was either quit or be fired.

He really misses Bangtan, but he will never ever join another group as long as he lives. His only members are Bangtan and that's forever.

"So a soloist?" Min Suk said. He smiled at the young boy. "We can work with that." He stood up from his chair and so did Jungkook. Min Suk stuck his hand out and Jungkook took it.

"Thank you."

Min Suk smiled again. "Welcome to YG."

***

"Jeon Jungkook has reportedly left BigHit and joined YG." A news reporter said. Jungkook just tuned him out and turned the tv completely off.

He was now sitting on his couch in his new apartment that the guys set up for him. There's no doubt that Jungkook misses them.

He just wish PD Bang would let them associate atleast, but he won't even allow that to happen.

I guess Jungkook has to live on without them. All of their music, all of their memories will still relive in Jungkook's mind, but it won't be the same anymore.

Jungkook looked at the time and the hurriedly turned the tv on. Tonight Bangtan was performing and he didn't want to miss it.

Even though he really missed it.

Once the tv turned on there all sev- I mean six members were standing in line, smiling and bowing. Seeing this made Jungkook so upset.

"Bts you guys look so good tonight!" Someone said. They held their microphone up to Rm and he grabbed it.

"Thank you. Were excited for tonight." Rm said.

"Wait, aren't there supposed to be seven members?" The reporter asked.

The Bangtan members just looked at each other, no one wanting to say anything.

But Jungkook turned the tv off again. Tears stinging his eyes, threatening to drop. Eventually they did and then there were streams of tears coming down his cheeks.

Oh how much he misses Bangtan.

Jungkook was too busy crying that he didn't hear his phone go off. When his phone went off again, he picked it up without even looking at the caller I.D.

"H-hello?" Jungkook said. He was trying to sound like he wasn't crying, but he was.

"Jungkook come back to YG for me please." YG's CEO said.

"Okay." He said quietly. He ended the call and stayed on the couch for a few minutes before getting up and heading out the door.

***

"Here." Yang Min-Suk said. He threw a packet of paper towards Jungkook. "It's your contract here."

Jungkook looked at the papers and read over a few lines carefully. "Wait. It says i'm going to be debuting soon? How soon?"

"As soon as you sign those papers today, then you'll debate in 2015." The CEO said.

"Thats a few months away."

"Exactly."

Jungkook looked at the CEO and then back down at the papers. Was he really wanting to sign these papers right here right now?

"Here's the pen." He handed Jungkook the pen and he took it.

Jungkook put the tip of the pen in his mouth and then took it back out. He did this again and again until he could actually make his mind up.

"Okay." He said. He started to sign the papers.

Once he finished he gave the pen back and pushed the papers towards Min-Suk.

He grabbed the papers from Jungkook and smiled. "You're officially apart of YG."

__________________________________

( A/N )

Short chapter I know, but it'll be okay.

Sorry took me so long to update.

I'll do better next time!