10

"Close the door now, when i'm with you im in Utopia," Jungkook finished off his solo song strong. He looked into the crowd that was cheering for him at his Mnet debut countdown stage. Even though he already debuted before, he was given a second chance to debut fresh.

Jungkook bowed and waved goodbye to everyone as the show began to end. He walked backstage and flopped onto the chair. He was exhausted from practicing the song over and over with very little sleep.

"Jungkook you did amazing!" Yang Min Suk said while giving him a thumbs up. "I'm so proud of you!" He was about to give Jungkook a hug when a group of girls walked up to him, stopping him.

"Mr Yang?" One of the girls said. "Is it time for us to practice?"

Yang Min Suk nodded his head. "Of course ladies. Take all the time you need. Just let me know if you run into any problems."

"Will do! Thanks Mr. Yang!" A different girl said. They all smiled and walked away from Min Suk and Jungkook.

"W-Who are they?" Jungkook asked. He leaned forward watching the girls walk away then leaned back to face Min Suk. "Are they like new?"

Yang Min Suk chuckled heavily. "They're new, they're my new project i'm working on." He sighed heavily, not in a bad way but more in a happy way and walked away from Jungkook.

"Wait wait," Jungkook got off of the chair to catch up with Min Suk. "That's it?"

"What do you mean thats it?"

"No details on this new project?"

Yang Min Suk laughed. "Oh yeah, I forgot I told you about that. I can't risk it getting out but just know my new project will take over the world."

Jungkook laughed. "How can you be so sure?"

Yang Min Suk stopped walking and looked at Jungkook. "Because i'm Yang Min Suk, I can make anything happen."

***

"His performance was amazing," Namjoon said in awe as PD Nim kept rewinding Jungkook's solo performance.

"It really was," Taehyung, the new maknae, agreed. He shifted from one side to another in his seat. None of them were still used to not having Jungkook around. In fact not having him around has been harder on them physically and mentally.

"What are we going to do? With Jungkook gone most of our fans went with him," Yoongi said while clenching his jaw. The thought of losing Jungkook and their fans always made him angry.

"Stop," Hoseok said. "Those fans arent real fans of Bangtan and its okay. We can't sit around and point fingers. They loved Jungkook and went with him. That's fine. We can make our own fanbase without Jungkook."

"Hoseok's right," Jin started. "Alot of fans love us too! Just majority is the maknae line. We still have lots of fans! Lets not give up!"

"So then what should we do?" Jimin asked. He was the quietest out of all of them lately.

"Do what we been doing," Jin smiled deviously. "Make our covers and have our comeback. Who says we can't conquer Korea without Jungkook?"

Namjoon slapped the table and stood up. "The only way we won't succeed or make it as a group is because we are letting this get to ourselves. No one has said anything about Jungkook or us but us. We keep tearing down our musical abilities and what we can do. If we stop tearing us down then I know we can conquer Korea, hell we can conquer the whole world!"

PD Nim smiled. He loved the enthusiasm the boys are giving each other. At first PD Nim was skeptical of alot of things after Jungkook leaving, but now he's confident in Bangtan. Always have been and always will be.

"So I guess we got to get working on our album!" PD Nim yelled and the boys cheered.

They all got up and made their way out of the room except for Jimin. He was the last out of the members to leave but he turned around to face PD Nim.

"PD Nim?" Jimin said quietly.

He looked up from his papers on the table and smiled at Jimin. "Yes?"

"I have a question," He said shyly.

"What is it Jimin?"

"Do you regret letting Jungkook out of Bangtan?"

PD Nim opened his mouth but closed it quickly. He never really gave it much thought and didn't have a straight answer for Jimin's question.

"I-I don't know Jiminie, I never really thought of it." PD Nim said.

Jimin nodded his head and waved goodbye to his CEO before leaving the room.

PD Nim stood their thinking to himself what Jimin just asked him. Was it bad that he didn't feel sorry?

***
"Former member of Bangtan Sonyeondan, Jungkook made his solo debut lastnight on MNET Countdown and completely blew everyone away. Jungkook's song Euphoria flew to the top on our charts and have remained on the charts for a few weeks now. Very impressive coming from someone who left a group and became a soloist. We can't wait to hear more of Jungkook in the future. On another note YG CEO Yang Min Suk has possibly hinted to a new girl group debuting sometime next year in 2016." A Korean news anchor said.

"What are your plans Jungkook," Someone said.

Jungkook turned around expecting it to be Min Suk since he's the only one that talks to Jungkook, but to his surprise it was someone different.

"Jin woo hyung?" Jungkook asked surprisingly.

Jin Woo laughed. "Its okay to call me Jinu." He sat down next to Jungkook.

"W-What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked. He was still in shock. He was just used to being by himself or with Min Suk.

"I came to show you support. My other members will be here shortly but since you're apart of YG I wanted to speak to you myself." Jinu said. He wrapped his arm around Jungkook. "So here I am."

Jungkook smiled. "Thank you Jinu hyung."

"Ah its no problem, but seriously what are your plans Jungkook? You debuted now what?" Jinu repeated his question from earlier.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. Min Suk hasn't said anything to me about what was next."

"Jungkook," Jinu started. "Don't let Mr. Yang control what you do with your career. Don't wait around for him to tell you what you're going to do. He's here to make money, and make sure you follow the rules. You can do what you want to do."

"Really?" Jungkook asked. "Whatever I want to do I can do?"

"Yes, don't wait around for Mr. Yang to tell you what to do. Thats how you get in the dungeon."

"I don't want to be in the dungeon."

Jinu laughed and patted Jungkook's head. "Good,"

"Jinu are you ready?" Minho asked.

Jinu looked over at Minho and nodded his head. He stood up and walked towards Minho, Seungyoon and Seunghoon.

"Oh hey Jungkook congratulations on your debut!" Minho said. He smiled at Jungkook.

"Thank you!" Jungkook said.

After that the group Winner left leaving Jungkook to think alone.

He was thinking about what Jinu said and might have a few ideas on what he wants to do.

____________________________________

( a/n )

update completed.