8

"We are back with Jeon Jungkook, a former member of BTS," An interviewer said. He smiled at Jungkook and handed him a microphone.

Jungkook took the microphone with a small smile on his face. He wasn't expecting to still be mentioned with BTS even if it's just a former member. "Thank you," He said.

"So Euphoria," The interviewer asked. "That's your debut song as a soloist correct?"

Jungkook lifted the microphone to his lips still making sure they were centimeters apart. "Yes, that's correct."

"Euphoria is grabbing some attention nationally and internationally. It's climbed up charts in many different countries including the US charts which is one of the most recognizable charts in music. How does this make you feel?"

Jungkook smiled his famous bunny smile. It was weird having to answer questions just by himself. He usually didn't get to talk much since Namjoon or the other members talked for him. "It makes me feel happy. It makes me feel like I actually accomplished something."

The interviewer nodded his head. "I love that answer. Why does releasing this song make you feel accomplished? Did releasing songs with BTS make you feel maybe empty?"

Jungkook vigorously shook his head. "No not at all," He said quickly. "What I mean is, I wrote a song myself. I produced it myself. This is something I poured my heart into, something I was able to do on my own and I feel accomplished by it. Is it so wrong to feel happy for putting out your own work?"

"Not at all," The interviewer gave Jungkook a small smile. "I think it's wonderful that you feel this way. Will we be hearing more music from you soon?"

"Soon, but I want Euphoria to be out there for awhile before I put something else out. This was my first solo track and my solo debut so I want it to be out there just a little longer."

"Well you heard it all hear folks! Jeon Jungkook, a YG artist will be putting out new music soon. I'm afraid that's all the time we have for now. Please take care of yourself Jungkook and congratulations!" He smiled at Jungkook as the ending song started playing indicating the show was just wrapped up.

Jungkook smiled and bowed at the guy still sitting in front of him. "Thank you so much."

"It's no problem, like I said take care of yourself." After that the interviewer walked off of the stage.

Jungkook nodded his head. "I will,"

***

"I'm so proud of Jungkook," Taehyung said as he was sitting down with a cup of tea in his hands.

"We all are," Yoongi added. He sat down next to Tae and grabbed the remote. "Let's see what's on late at night." Yoongi turned the tv on and began searching through channels.

"This doesn't look good," Namjoon said as he came into the main living area and sat down on the couch without looking up from his tablet.

"What are you going on about?" Hoseok asked. By this time everyone was in the living room crowding around the tv and trying to figure out what Namjoon was going on about.

"Take a look at this," Namjoon turned the tablet over and showed his members. "We dropped."

Jimin's eyes were staring at the tablet reading each sentence, processing the information. "What does this mean hyung? We dropped how?"

Namjoon sighed. "We dropped in popularity and we dropped on the music charts."

"Who's at the top of the charts then?" Taehyung asked.

Namjoon shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know lets see." Namjoon turned the tablet around and began searching for the song at the top of the charts. "No way."

"What is it?" Jin asked. He grabbed the remote from Yoongi and looked at Namjoon.

"Jungkooks at the top with Euphoria." Namjoon turned the tablet around and showed everyone Jungkook's name and his song that was sitting at number one on the billboard chart.

"He reached number one? Already?" Hoseok asked with a shocked voice. He looked around at his members and they all matched his facial expression. This was something they haven't accomplished together as a group but yet Jungkook was able to after a few weeks of being solo.

"So what does this mean?" Taehyung asked. He didnt look at anyone. He kept looking straight as if he was upset. No one really knows if he truly is upset, but if he really was then it's not out of jealousy its out of hurt.

"Jungkook was able to do something in a few weeks that we couldn't do in a few years." Yoongi said pointing out the obvious. "So what do you think that means?"

"Guys, let's not do this." Namjoon tried to keep the peace between everyone.

"No, we need to do this. Maybe Jungkook was better off without us." Jin said. Hearing those words come out of his mouth not only hurt his members but it hurt him too.

"Jin, don't say that." Jimin said quietly. "You don't mean that."

"But what if it's true?" Jin said. "He's doing better without us than he did with us!"

Hoseok shook his head. "Hyung just stop talking about it. Everyone in their music career will have some of the best results and some of the worst. He's a rising soloist so it's normal for him to be amazing. He is amazing and can sing and dance well. Don't think about the negative but think about the positive." Hoseok said. He was definitely the positive one out of all seve- I mean six members.

Jin looked down as if he was ashamed. Ashamed of what came out of his mouth. "I'm sorry guys. I just miss Kookie being apart of BTS. It isn't the same without him."

"We understand trust us we do, but we need to be strong for the sake of us. We can still be as great with or without Jungkook." BTS's leader said. "Just trust me guys as long as we keep being confident and work hard then theres nothing Bangtan can't do."

___________________________________

( a/n )

enjoy this over due update

bts concert in 3 days so excited